+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Lived in Czech Republic

FORT Newbie
    It wasn't Norway it was Sweden and the two girls from Sweden were not representative of what the country has to offer:

Olinda was local trash -- over'worked' if you know what I mean, and the kind you find in the cheap bars of Ostermalm on a wet winter Stockholm night;

Lina was more of a simple country-side girl.

Most of the girls in Sweden are much better and way more sophisticated...

/Dan

PS. Karolina, I got a question for you -- you mentioned David didn't know Marlyn Monroe or Donald Trump. Are these figures known in Prague since most women dream to be like Marlyn by finding a Trump :-)? (see Ivana + Trump story :-))

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    hey, I am karolina from JM2.........................Li nda flew to LA today so I am sure she will be going to famouse bars and restaurants. she is supposed to meet david in vegas next weekend. I think he is there for Rodeo and vegas is great. Linda is very exited..............
    karolina
    That's funny! I just came back from wedding party in Las Vegas and let me tell you - cowboys are everywhere!!
    One night I was passing Fox TV shooting stage at Monte Carlo hotel and I told my buddy "I hope David with Linda are here too..." !
    Boy, I was close....

I liked the JM2 show too, just because it was different from the other Reality Shows, way too much influenced by Hollywood. The latest "Trista&Ryan" wedding circus makes me puke - what a fake!
    I hate to say it, but JM2 show had serious problem from beginning. It wasn't fair to David, as a cowboy, let him play this mismatch game with European, quite cosmopolitan girls, mostly with colleagues and/or universities. The JM2 producers must be "Dumb and Dumber" to expect this combo might work on Reality Show, and obviously even less in real life.

I have couple questions for you Karolina as well

I think your English was the second the best and I would say you practiced or lived abroad for a while. Am I right or not? and
    Did Linda change her mind not to give David gift (the angel)?

Thanks for posting anyway...

FORT Newbie
    you are very welcome. And The magazine is local magazine from Vail, Colorado where I lived one winter
    k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Future
    Karolina, thank you so much for answering these questions that Fox left unanswered on the show.

And thanks for those awesome pictures. Especially the Vail Magazine one! (Is that a Czech mag?)

FORT Newbie
    thank you, the same thing I think about american guys- they are HOT
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America
    Karolina,

No Cat questions from me, I promise.

But I was a little disappointed that she didn't pitch a fit and smack David when he dumped her in the litter pan. That would have been great.

So David didn't fool you with the big lie? No real surprise there. One thing he got right, though: "Czech chicks are hot."

FORT Newbie
    Prontissima is in italian and it means " Super ready" This is my screen name in all chats that I have been using for three years. It is related to my ( Today ex boyfriend ) who is american and his last name is Ready.Anyway I love prntissima, I speak italian and love italian language and I think the word prontissima ( like ready 24-7 ) is cool
    Quote Originally Posted by kromike
    Does your login name "Prontissima" mean something?

-kromike
    Phoenix, Arizona
    USA

FORT Newbie
    No,
    I was on our date in Pias. I asked david whether he knew any famouse czech people in America. He did not so I started to mention some names, I started with Jaromir Jager- no, Ivana Trump- no, then donald trump- No. So I just mentioned Marilin Monroe and he said -no, he said he does not watch tv.
    Quote Originally Posted by dantm
    It wasn't Norway it was Sweden and the two girls from Sweden were not representative of what the country has to offer:

Olinda was local trash -- over'worked' if you know what I mean, and the kind you find in the cheap bars of Ostermalm on a wet winter Stockholm night;

Lina was more of a simple country-side girl.

Most of the girls in Sweden are much better and way more sophisticated...

/Dan

PS. Karolina, I got a question for you -- you mentioned David didn't know Marlyn Monroe or Donald Trump. Are these figures known in Prague since most women dream to be like Marlyn by finding a Trump :-)? (see Ivana + Trump story :-))

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    you are very welcome. And The magazine is local magazine from Vail, Colorado where I lived one winter
    k.
    Karolina,

The photos you posted on the Yahoo site were terrific!

However they always reduce them to a max resolution of 400x* (400 becomes the larger of either height or width, whichever is larger in the original)... although you can get the original resolution if you order a print from them for money! Otherwise, the best we can see online for free is a small reproduction at pretty poor resolution compared to the original.

So, my request for you (since you are obviously computer-savvy)... can you ZIP up the four (or more?) JPG photos into one ZIP file and post it on the FILES section of the Yahoo site? We can then download the ZIP file and unzip it to get your photos in their original resolution.

I believe that is actually the only way for us to get original photos without paying Yahoo, and I'm sure would be very much appreciated by members of this forum as well as the Yahoo JM2 group.

Thanks in advance.

And, it has been really TERRIFIC to chat with you on this forum, giving us lots of great insights and stories (I'm sure there are more!) about the show that we (who loved the show) have not been able to get anywhere else.

Best of luck in whatever you choose to do (hey, I live in Marina Del Rey so if you come to LA...). You're obviously very bright and beautiful, and will no doubt succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Future
    http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/joemillionaire/lst

Karolina looks beautiful in all the pictures.
    I can't open this site...I keep getting an error message. Anyone know how to access it a different way?

Thanks for talking with us so much Karolina!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Karkar
    I can't open this site...I keep getting an error message. Anyone know how to access it a different way?
    You need to be a member of the group in order to access files, photos, etc.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/joemillionaire/

Join the group, and you should then be able to get to photos.

FORT Newbie
    Hey Karolina, who's the girl next to you in the pic? Keira Nightly? Is she also a Czech? Why isn't she on the JM2? that will probably get the ratings up some more. Maybe Fox can do a reality show similar to the real world on all your friends in Czech. Who wouldn't want to watch that?

+ Reply to Thread