+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Lived in Czech Republic

FORT Newbie
    ok,
    I knew Linda before. me and Linda are best girlfriends for 5 years. i did not know the other girls but I have met them in london for the final casting. we were contacted in Prague by american casting agents Valerie and Doron ( great people). they heard about us from some people living in Prague. It was 5 of us, one girl Gabriela was sent home one day before our enter to the villa. I think one of the girl from casting agents ( horrible girl- best friend with Cat)did not like her so she told the producers Gabriella knows about JM1. It was not true but Gabriella had to leave. What a horrible day.
    My date with david and others in Pisa? Yes he liked her right from the beginning. The funniest think is I was the only one who noticed. I am very good in reading peoples minds. I told Linda right away and she was like - No I dont think he really likes me but then she was like " how did you know immediatly"? We also told him that we were best girlfriends and he decited to eliminate me because he was scared we were too close with each other. the producers wanted me to stay and they told him but he made the decisiond and he really wanted me to go. T think he was scared of me a little bit and in the end when he was in Prague he told me. he is very nice guy, sweet, gentleman but he is not very sophisticated and it kind of bothered me. he did not know marilin Monroe, Donald trump..... he was very into his rodeo but on the other hand he really tried to learn o lot from us.
    karolina
    Quote Originally Posted by LavenderAC
    Did four of you knew each other before going on the show? How did fox make contact with you in the first place?

Can you tell us a bit about the date with David in Pisa? Did David pay special attention to Linda right away?

Thx~

FORT Fan
    Thanks for the long reply~
    Did you get the chance to watch all the episodes or just the finale at the bar?
    Because they have interviews with David discussing about the eliminations, who he like, etc. The reason he said he eliminated you was because he was afraid that if you started to like him and Linda would back away cuz you two are best friends. So he made the decision to eliminate you, I guess he was already pretty into Linda at that time. Didn't he tell you about it? Someone even mentioned that they had to stop shooting when Linda was eliminated because David was crying hard.

I thought it was kind of clear that he showed interests of Linda on Pisa tower. I didn't expect Alessia(?) to notice either. She was occupied with talking and giving out gift.
    I guess David can't be too sophisticated with his background and all, lol.

Did you feel it was uncomfortable on the show? Because of all the cameras, workers, etc? And were you told about the money just after you were eliminated? I thought Linda didn't like David in the beginning, but she had a change of heart afterward?
    About the finale, do you know if David knew Linda was going to meet him in texas? Or fox actually surprised him?
    Oh, just curious, but what did you have to do for the casting interviews?
    Thx~
    Last edited by LavenderAC; 12-09-2003 at 08:26 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Karolina,

Any truth to the rumour of David, Linda, Cat and David's brother going skiing in Germany? Supposed to be this month I believe.

FORT Newbie
    I doubt it
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshD
    Karolina,

Any truth to the rumour of David, Linda, Cat and David's brother going skiing in Germany? Supposed to be this month I believe.

FORT Newbie
    Hey Karolina, how does it feel to be the center of attention for a change? It's nice of you to come in and talk. It's pretty cool to get the behind the scene stuff from a person that knows the truth.
    By the way, when is Linda going to on this forum?

FORT Newbie
    1. Prior to the show's airing, just based on the name "Joe Millionaire" you could have found representation by phoning around. Not top representation but you could have found competent representation. The agency would have taken care of your work visa and the rest.

2. Unfortunately the window of opportunity has passed in the US. You may still have some opportunity in Canada where I believe it was one of the top rated shows. I am based in Las Vegas and unfortunately do not have any direct Canadian contacts.

3. Here is the representation for a friend of a friend who is on an American Television show, which is filmed in Vancouver Canada.

lucas talent inc
    100 west pender, 7th floor
    vancouver, bc canada
    V6B 1R8
    tel: 604-685-0345
    fax: 604-658-0341

4. If I were you I would contact the following groups and tell them your situation, they will bend over backwards to help you:

Canada Czech Republic Chamber of Commerce.
    ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE
    909 Bay Street, Suite 1006
    Toronto ON M5S 3G2
    Tel/Fax: (416) 929-3432

Czech and Slovak Association of Canada
    2437 Hwy 2 E
    Kingston, ON K7L 4V1
    Elizabeth Bundalek, President, Phone: (613) 542-4736 (H)

5. The above took about 5 minutes of search on the Internet. I am sure if you put your MBA talents to work you can find many more contacts.

6. I would act quickly and as a group, as the clock is ticking on your 15 minutes of fame.

7. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to e mail me

Best of Luck

Juan

Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    We did not get the agent because we dont live in LA. It is hard for us just to move there without working visa and look for a agent since the show was not succesfull. i you know about any, let me know. I am glad the show did oog in canada. I did not know they aired it over there. foz did not offer anything to us. Too bad.
    karolina

FORT Fan

Karolina..please answer this question

You wrote:

"It was 5 of us, one girl Gabriela was sent home one day before our enter to the villa. I think one of the girl from casting agents ( horrible girl- best friend with Cat) did not like her so she told the producers Gabriella knows about JM1. It was not true but Gabriella had to leave. What a horrible day."
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _______

So Cat was best friend with Casting Agent??? How is that possible? Perhaps it's true that Cat really had sex with member of the cast. Correct?

Is this why so many of the women hate Cat or were there many other reasons why they all hate Cat?

Danke
    Deutscher

FORT Newbie
    Karolina,

When did they tell you he wasn't really a millionaire? Once you left the show.... or did they not tell you at all?

And what did they tell you the show was called.... and what the description of the show was?

FORT Regular
    Karolina- Would you be interested in a Joe Thousandaire???? hahaha.

You were one of my favorites, good luck in future endeavors.

FORT Newbie
    thank you,
    I guess thousandaire would be fine for me for now. I hope you are being completely honest with me now , I hope you dont have 20 cents in your pocket...
    Funny huh? Everybody is so interested in cat, i understand, she is hot and fox showed her as the sweetiest thing in the world. all I can say she is not the way they showed her. Thats it, I am not in touch with her and I dont know anybody who is so please dont ask me any updates from her. I think she is just not very happy girl in her life and friendship in not important to her.Other girls are so cool. We were never told he has no money. I found out when I got home from the show. My sister Ivanka called me from the States and told me about joe millionaire and together we found out this is actually the show I was in. The working title for us was " Dream date".When david was in Prague first thing he told me was " I am sorry because I lied to you". I was like "relax david, I knew, you dont have to feel bad about it".So when is everybody coming to Prague?
    karolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Cycle
    Karolina- Would you be interested in a Joe Thousandaire???? hahaha.

You were one of my favorites, good luck in future endeavors.

+ Reply to Thread