+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Lived in Czech Republic

FORT Newbie
    I'm gonna use Cat's favorite word....

Fox is STUPID.

I want to see these interviews... I hate Fox.

FORT Newbie
    That is very stupid of Fox... last monday during Joe millionaires timeslot they just ran a movie, they woulda gotten some ratings with the after the show interviews

FORT Newbie
    FOX is lame, why couldnt this Joe Millionaire have had the ratings of the first one, they were wasted on some jerry curled speedo model.

I have a quick question for you Karolina, if you are still answering? I read on another message board that Linda left because she had a boyfriend in Prague and that all the crying we saw was really because she missed him.....True or not?

Would you have met David if he chose you?

FORT Regular
    Karolina, Thanks for posting. You all did a great job on the show. I have some questions.

How are Alessia, Tereza, Lina, Olinda, and the other girls from the show? Do you still keep in touch? What are they doing? Will we see any of them on TV or anything anymore?

Good luck with your thesis.
    -stlouischili

FORT Newbie
    Why didn't you girls get agents? After you were eliminated, you had to have found out about JM1. The show may have been a flop in the US but it did very well in Canada.

I think all of you would have been able to make $30 to 50,000 had you had representation.

Did Fox have a gag order on you after the show was over?

FORT Newbie
    We did not get the agent because we dont live in LA. It is hard for us just to move there without working visa and look for a agent since the show was not succesfull. i you know about any, let me know. I am glad the show did oog in canada. I did not know they aired it over there. foz did not offer anything to us. Too bad.
    karolina
    Quote Originally Posted by JUAN BUENO
    Why didn't you girls get agents? After you were eliminated, you had to have found out about JM1. The show may have been a flop in the US but it did very well in Canada.

I think all of you would have been able to make $30 to 50,000 had you had representation.

Did Fox have a gag order on you after the show was over?

FORT Fan
    Karolina, when was the show taped? Was it this summer?
    I lived in Canada too and there are more people here watching the show than U.S. for some reasons.

Do you think there is any chance at all Linda may consider moving to L.A.?

Dink
    Pontissima,

Why did Linda really leave the show the 1st time? Rumor was for a boyfriend...... If so, did she dump him that quick and go back to the show? What was the real reason???

Thanks.

FORT Newbie
    The show was shot in the summer. in august. I will not tell you the reason why linda left because it is her personal thing but it was not for the girls.Linda wants to move to LA but it will depend on the jobs she can get othrewise she will stay in Prague. I am in touch with teresa and Kristina, we all hang out together. We are the czech gang.I dont really have news from other girls for now but once in a while we e mail to each other.
    karolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Dink
    Pontissima,

Why did Linda really leave the show the 1st time? Rumor was for a boyfriend...... If so, did she dump him that quick and go back to the show? What was the real reason???

Thanks.

FORT Fan
    Did four of you knew each other before going on the show? How did fox make contact with you in the first place?

Can you tell us a bit about the date with David in Pisa? Did David pay special attention to Linda right away?

Thx~

+ Reply to Thread