+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Lived in Czech Republic

FORT Newbie
    Hi Karolina.... you are gorgeous and beautiful from what I saw on the show. So what have you been doing since the show?

Also can you tell us why Linda really left the show? And if Cat was really attracted to one of the crew members?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    hey,
    ok some of the answers
    1.when they told he was a cowboy we were kind of disappointed but we made fun of it. Nobody cared about the money, we thought it was silly and we did not believed it. Besides if you are not impressed by the guy why would you care about his money?
    2. I dont know cats reaction, I was gone by they and nobody speaks to her. We all were in LA a month ago to shoot some specials but they never showed it. Cat was not there so I dont know.
    3. Linda wanted to accept but fox arraged it. She flew back to Prague to get her visa and then to texas. She stayed in some horrible cheap motel.
    4. Olinda is great, funny. I love her. She should have her own show.
    cat wanted to win the money. She knew. ox edited many things, it was not exactly how you all saw it.
    I am happy you enjoyed it, mee too.
    karolina
    Hello Karolina,

1. I have read that Cat had a cell-phone which she sneaked in and was calling her friends for info on the show.

True? Or will you say?

2. If this was true, why would Cat try so hard to win? If she knew he didn't have any money, why would she bother?

3. Was Cat REALLY that bad? Some of the earlier episodes she seemed very nice and open, it wasn't until near the end when she became more stingy and not socialize with the other girls.

There's like a cult following of Cat on some other sites, which is why I ask this... A lot of people (including me) will be very very sad to hear that Cat truly was an awful person...

If you ever want to check out another site full of Joe Millionaire fans we have a group here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/joemillionaire/

Thanks for any response, and I hope you are actually the real Karolina (I don't doubt it!)

Josh Davie

FORT Newbie

Linda Kazdova

I see Linda is working in Chez Republic and booking Christmas reservations for their Company party on Dec. 14th.
    She seems to have a couple different titles. Busy girl.
    The exposure probally did her a lot of good.
    Don't see her moving to Tex. of having a serious relationship with David though.
    DG

FORT Fan
    Its going to be a hard decision for her to move to U.S. To leave her mother country, friends, work, and everything else. And she hasn't even known David for that long. Anywayz, wish them the best.

Hi Karolina,

I don't have any questions for you, but I did want to say thanks for coming on the board and sharing. It was very nice of you to do that. As you can see, although the show did very poorly in the ratings, there are a lot of us who enjoyed it very much.

FORT Newbie
    Jeremy,
    thank you for your support and sorry I have not replied earlier.I am busy with my thesis and want to graduate ASAP. I am so exited to see Ivanka and I am sure we will have a lot of fun when she comes home for christmas. Too bad you are not coming.I see you in america then? And maybe you can introduce me to my future husband!!!
    later
    karolina
    Quote Originally Posted by jgoldstein2000
    Hi Karolina! It's Jeremy!!!!!!

Ivana is so excited to see you....

You and Linda were so much fun to watch... anyways... speak to you soon.

J

FORT Newbie
    ok, first of all, all of you who find all the info about linda!!!! Check the dates!!! Linda has not been working for the company for a year.All the infos are old. She is in school with me and she wants to graduate soon. she droped school this semester because of the show but in the end she stayed in Prague and did a little bit of modelling and studied a little bit. She was not busy.Fox promised her to go to LA and do many interwiews but nothing happened.I saw david, he came to prague for two days about a month ago. Why there are not any interwiews? Ask FOX. We all wanted to do something and have some publicity . Nobody was interested though, so thats why.
    I am happy to share some info, and thank you for support. I do not know anything about CAT so sorry for everybody who is interested. linda is in LA now for a little holiday and she will meet david in vegas next week.All other girls are back in their normal life. I will tell Linda to register in this site so she can answer you questions. Please dont think Iam fake Karolina. My last name means poor and it had not change yet. Why? Cause I am still single
    k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hispirit1
    I see Linda is working in Chez Republic and booking Christmas reservations for their Company party on Dec. 14th.
    She seems to have a couple different titles. Busy girl.
    The exposure probally did her a lot of good.
    Don't see her moving to Tex. of having a serious relationship with David though.
    DG

And maybe you can introduce me to my future husband!!!
    Umm....hello, nice to meet you!

Si svobodna? Ty si hezka holka!

( I even learned some Czech for you)

Seriously, thanks for coming on here and helping us out. I was pretty disappointed that FOX didn't do any follow up with the cast of girls. Glad you could put some insight to what really went on.

FORT Newbie
    Your czech is great, not even david could say that...
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Umm....hello, nice to meet you!

Si svobodna? Ty si hezka holka!

( I even learned some Czech for you)

Seriously, thanks for coming on here and helping us out. I was pretty disappointed that FOX didn't do any follow up with the cast of girls. Glad you could put some insight to what really went on.

FORT Fan
    Thanks for your answers~ We have no doubt you are the real Karolina.

The show didn't do well in America, most because that most reality shows are dying down. The rating was poor so that's why fox didn't bother to air all the extra interviews. I know you hadn't spend much time with David. But what do you think of him? He is like what he appears on the show? So most of you knew David was just a cowboy with no money during the show? When were you told the truth, was it after you were eliminated?

You are still single?? hm.. whats up with all the guys in Chez Republic!!
    Anywayz, it would be awesome to have Linda or David up here answering questions, lol..
    Thanks for your time~

+ Reply to Thread