+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Lived in Czech Republic

FORT Newbie
    hey, I am karolina from JM2. It is funny to read all these posts and speculations from people who dont know anything. I am not gonna talk about privat details which happened during the show but to all of you- Linda and david are in touch. Linda flew to LA today so I am sure she will be going to famouse bars and restaurants. she is supposed to meet david in vegas next weekend. I think he is there for Rodeo and vegas is great. Linda is very exited.She is very sweet girl and she is my best girlfriend. We were watching the final together in a bar. They taped the show. Nobody has Fox in Prague and none of us saw the first JM.If you have any question, you can ask me.
    karolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic
    Here is more from the poster on the Fox website, which I think is entirely plausable and sounds crediable. I believe it!

(((((I know two of the girls well.
    As for Cat, they didn't like her not bc of what was on tape, but bc what wasn't. I'll let you figure out the rest.

More scoop -

The girls were invited to do Joe Millionaire under the pretense that it was a Fox show called Boy Meets Girl (I think that was the name), where a bunch of European girls meet a bunch of American guys on an island. How do I know? One of the girls told me this back when she was selected in the Spring. They had to take lie detecter tests.

The girls knew something was up and didn't think David was really a millionaire.

The one girl who really fell for David was the Italian girl. She was rural and very religious.

Cat's boobs are real, or so the girls think.

They think Olinda was and is very cool. She visited them recently in Prague.

No one has heard from Cat nor do they try to communicate with her.

One Czech girl named Gabina was kicked off the show early on bc they said she mentioned JM. Not true. Apparently, someone in the casting was afraid she was going to win it. She was too good.

The biggest lie of the show. When Linda was crying it wasn't because of David or the girls but because she missed her American boyfriend in Prague and didn't want to put up with the show anymore. Fox edited her comments to look like it was because of the girls.)))))))))))))))

Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    hey, I am karolina from JM2. It is funny to read all these posts and speculations from people who dont know anything. I am not gonna talk about privat details which happened during the show but to all of you- Linda and david are in touch. Linda flew to LA today so I am sure she will be going to famouse bars and restaurants. she is supposed to meet david in vegas next weekend. I think he is there for Rodeo and vegas is great. Linda is very exited.She is very sweet girl and she is my best girlfriend. We were watching the final together in a bar. They taped the show. Nobody has Fox in Prague and none of us saw the first JM.If you have any question, you can ask me.
    karolina

Wow... Karolina!

Do you know if Linda has any plans to come to Texas and stay? I'm impressed that she is attending the National Finals Rodeo with David in Vegas. That's great. I'm heading that way in a few days myself...I'll be on the lookout for them.

FORT Newbie
    Hi
    I think she might go to texas but she definitely does not want to stay there. she wants to go to LA and work there.Enjoy Vegas, i am jelouse...
    Quote Originally Posted by Karkar
    Wow... Karolina!

Do you know if Linda has any plans to come to Texas and stay? I'm impressed that she is attending the National Finals Rodeo with David in Vegas. That's great. I'm heading that way in a few days myself...I'll be on the lookout for them.

Hi
    I think she might go to texas but she definitely does not want to stay there. she wants to go to LA and work there.Enjoy Vegas, i am jelouse...
    So I guess that means that there is no real chance for David and Linda. I don't think David is the LA type of guy. He would miss Texas way too much (and his horse ).

That makes me sad...I had high hopes for them to stay together.

Hello Karolina -

Thanks for posting. I know that many of us were wondering if there could possibly be any real future for David and Linda. They seem cute together, but these shows are so contrived, it is hard to believe that these romances have a chance of lasting. Any informtion you share with us is very much appreciated.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Newbie

Hey Karolina! I loved the show!

We'd like to hear some of the details of the show if you can fill us in. I have so many questions...

1. When were you told and what were your reaction (and other girls) when you were told David didn't have $80 Mill.? Did any of you suspect?

2. We didn't get to see Cat's reaction afterwards. Do you know what happened to her after the show?

3. David said in an interview after the show that Linda wasn't given a choice to return to meet him at Tuscany instead she was flown back to Prague and then to Texas. Is that true, and was Linda planning to show up that night?

4. Was Olinda as bad as she looked on the show or was she just kind of being funny?

5. Were a lot of the feelings genuine (esp. Cat, David, Linda)? Or were there many false editting by Fox?

6. What were your own impressions of David? And did you want to continue on further in the show?

I have so many more questions. Too bad the show didn't get as much attention as the first one, but I think the numbers were consistent, meaning those who watched it from the beginning stayed and enjoyed it till the end.

And Linda was my favorite. I really got hooked to the show because of her. She's very sweet in the show, and I'm glad she's like that in real life as well. Well, that's it for now. Hope to hear from you more.

FORT Newbie
    Hi Karolina! It's Jeremy!!!!!!

Ivana is so excited to see you....

You and Linda were so much fun to watch... anyways... speak to you soon.

J

karolina

FORT Newbie
    hey,
    ok some of the answers
    1.when they told he was a cowboy we were kind of disappointed but we made fun of it. Nobody cared about the money, we thought it was silly and we did not believed it. Besides if you are not impressed by the guy why would you care about his money?
    2. I dont know cats reaction, I was gone by they and nobody speaks to her. We all were in LA a month ago to shoot some specials but they never showed it. Cat was not there so I dont know.
    3. Linda wanted to accept but fox arraged it. She flew back to Prague to get her visa and then to texas. She stayed in some horrible cheap motel.
    4. Olinda is great, funny. I love her. She should have her own show.
    cat wanted to win the money. She knew. ox edited many things, it was not exactly how you all saw it.
    I am happy you enjoyed it, mee too.
    karolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Topper
    Hey Karolina! I loved the show!

We'd like to hear some of the details of the show if you can fill us in. I have so many questions...

1. When were you told and what were your reaction (and other girls) when you were told David didn't have $80 Mill.? Did any of you suspect?

2. We didn't get to see Cat's reaction afterwards. Do you know what happened to her after the show?

3. David said in an interview after the show that Linda wasn't given a choice to return to meet him at Tuscany instead she was flown back to Prague and then to Texas. Is that true, and was Linda planning to show up that night?

4. Was Olinda as bad as she looked on the show or was she just kind of being funny?

5. Were a lot of the feelings genuine (esp. Cat, David, Linda)? Or were there many false editting by Fox?

6. What were your own impressions of David? And did you want to continue on further in the show?

I have so many more questions. Too bad the show didn't get as much attention as the first one, but I think the numbers were consistent, meaning those who watched it from the beginning stayed and enjoyed it till the end.

And Linda was my favorite. I really got hooked to the show because of her. She's very sweet in the show, and I'm glad she's like that in real life as well. Well, that's it for now. Hope to hear from you more.

FORT Fan
    Hi, Karolina~ Thanks for all the answers. I am sure many of us really appreciated it^^
    Some quick questions:
    1. I started watching the show because of David & Linda's interaction. I was surprised to see you voted off cuz you were by second pick beside Linda. So its true that David and Linda still keep in touch with each other?

2. We couldn't quite get the reason that Linda return because of all the fox editing. Was it true that she actually thought there could be something between her and David? Have you met David after the show? He seemed to really fall for Linda at first sight.

Thanks for your time~

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Karkar
    Wow... Karolina!

Hallo Karolina,

I am German boy from Berlin on work visa here in America now. Therefore I was able to the show watch. Joe Millionaire pleased me very much. All the Czech girl were very pretty, having spent some time in Prague I already knowed that many beautiful women there. Was very sad to see you go.

Sowieso, one time in club in Berlin I think I see Cat do DJ but she go by different name. I do not remember the name right now. Do you know why she doesn't show up to event with other girls in LA? Maybe because all the girls so mean to her on show. I don't know.

Also, like many others here would love to hear more about show. Was Cat really so bad in person? It seem that everyone very very mean to her.

Thanks you
    Deutscher

+ Reply to Thread