+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Lived in Czech Republic

FORT Newbie

Comments

I wanted to add my 2 cents in to this thread. I have not lived in Europe, am from Canada. The Czech women on this show are just simply gorgeous. I don't know why the cowboy got rid of any of them.

Canfan

Quote Originally Posted by canfan
    I wanted to add my 2 cents in to this thread. I have not lived in Europe, am from Canada. The Czech women on this show are just simply gorgeous. I don't know why the cowboy got rid of any of them.

Canfan
    There were four Czechs: Karolina, Linda, Tereza and Krystina. David got rid of Karolina, because he wanted to get close to Linda and felt that because they were friends, Linda would hold back if Karolina was interested. He got rid of Tereza, because she was the first to ask about "the money" and she had a filthy mouth. Linda opted to leave, and Krystina is still there.

FORT Newbie
    The bottom line is that they are all gone, and the cowboy is the one who decided not to keep them around, for whatever reason.

Canfan

FORT Newbie

For JG

For John (the administrator): I apologize upfront for this message. I have been contacted by Canfan and wanted to respond by PMing but without any success. Is it only me having technicial difficulties today (on Fri) or have you heard from other people...It says I am logged out when I am logged in...It's weird. John, I am going to include my email at the bottom so that whoever wants to contact me directly to discuss anything related to JM2 further, can contact me that way to prevent lengthy messages that you don't want us to leave her. Thanks very much for your understanding.

The email is decay@post.cz

For Goldie:

Feel free to contact me anytime at decay@post.cz in regards to the gals of JM2. Thanks! DeeDee

My day has turned night.. Atlantic's Avatar
    I heard this on the Fox message board, so let me know if this is true jgoldstein2000.

Cat slept with one of the crew members and the reason Linda left was because she had a boyfriend back home.

I don't know if you know about the Cat rumor, but since you said you know Linda, than you can at least answer that one, did she or does she have a bf in prague when she was filming Joe Millionaire?

Because if thats true, more than likely the Cat rumor is true.
    "I am the darkness given form."
    Angel of Nights

"And I am choas reborn, let us see who is greater."
    The Endless Ocean

Because if thats true, more than likely the Cat rumor is true.
    What am I missing? Why does one rumor being true mean that the other is? How are they related? Seems to me that one rumor being true means just that - that one rumor is true.

This is the original rumor on Fox message board

(((((((((("First off. Linda wins. Whoa. Big surprise.
    Secondly, when she left the show she did so because she has a boyfriend in Prague not because she was upset at the girls. Fox cut that out.

Cat slept with a member of casting.

Cat had a cell phone during the show even though she informed the show's producers that she didn't. She was smsing her friends in Germany who were in turn feeding her info on what the show was all about. She had it figured out completely.

David was in Prague last week with Linda. Got drunk off his butt at Tretter's in the heart of downtown Prague.")))))))))))

Because its posted by the same guy, its safe to assume that if one or more is true, than the rest is probably true.
    Angel of Nights

The Endless Ocean

Everything on it makes sense.

Listen, why don't they show the girls making fun of Linda? Maybe cause they were trying to convince her to leave because of the bf, so they can't air it.

Why does she come back? Maybe cause her bf left, or they had an arrangement, or the producers didn't want Cat to win!

Why does everyone dislike Cat? Actually, I'm going to give her a pass on this one, but does anyone really think Cat is innocent? Or how about the reference's to "its a game."
    Angel of Nights

The Endless Ocean

I do think Cat knows all about Joe 1, and is playing the game to win at least the 1 million Fox gave out the first time even if she gets half it's a lot of money since she's already there. No one would buy into a 24 year old with 80 million going to another country to find a wife on a TV show. If she has a cell phone? LOL

Here is more from the poster on the Fox website, which I think is entirely plausable and sounds crediable. I believe it!

(((((I know two of the girls well.
    As for Cat, they didn't like her not bc of what was on tape, but bc what wasn't. I'll let you figure out the rest.

More scoop -

The girls were invited to do Joe Millionaire under the pretense that it was a Fox show called Boy Meets Girl (I think that was the name), where a bunch of European girls meet a bunch of American guys on an island. How do I know? One of the girls told me this back when she was selected in the Spring. They had to take lie detecter tests.

The girls knew something was up and didn't think David was really a millionaire.

The one girl who really fell for David was the Italian girl. She was rural and very religious.

Cat's boobs are real, or so the girls think.

They think Olinda was and is very cool. She visited them recently in Prague.

No one has heard from Cat nor do they try to communicate with her.

One Czech girl named Gabina was kicked off the show early on bc they said she mentioned JM. Not true. Apparently, someone in the casting was afraid she was going to win it. She was too good.

The biggest lie of the show. When Linda was crying it wasn't because of David or the girls but because she missed her American boyfriend in Prague and didn't want to put up with the show anymore. Fox edited her comments to look like it was because of the girls.)))))))))))))))
    Angel of Nights

The Endless Ocean

+ Reply to Thread