+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Lived in Czech Republic

*lol*

FORT Newbie
    Karolina,
    What are yours and Linda's plan for the future, like your career and where your going to live? And this may be none of my business but does Linda have a new boyfriend now, and are her and David still going to remain friends and see and talk to each other, or they just going to go their seperate ways and not keep in contact?

Yours and Linda's Fan

P.S. When you were trying to explain what a rodeo was to Linda in episode 1 and you asked her if she has seen Charlie's Angels, what episode were you reffering to, i can't remember which one and that has been bothering me for the longest time.

FORT Newbie
    I think she may have been referring to the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by BLee
    P.S. When you were trying to explain what a rodeo was to Linda in episode 1 and you asked her if she has seen Charlie's Angels, what episode were you reffering to, i can't remember which one and that has been bothering me for the longest time.

FORT Newbie
    Karolina,
    do you know what david's major was in college and do you know his future plans, bc he cant do the rodeo for the rest of his life.

thanks
    "A Huge Fan of You and Linda"

David is going to college?!!

FORT Newbie
    David is going to college?!!
    Why is that so amazing? I believe David himself mentioned on the show he was studying Kinesiology or something like that.

Not surprised, just wondered...perhaps I used the wrong ! and ?? :-> I guess I just figured since he was great at the rodeo, he'd be a little busy to go to school.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingo Fly Free
    Not surprised, just wondered...perhaps I used the wrong ! and ?? :-> I guess I just figured since he was great at the rodeo, he'd be a little busy to go to school.
    Ah, I understand now.

FORT Newbie
    I believe, according to some of the articles that have been posted about David, he majored in Biology.

I don't know what he majored in, but he attended Wharton Junior College on a full rodeo scholarship.

The college has a rodeo team, and he was a part of it (and a big part of it, from what I gather).

+ Reply to Thread