+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Lived in Czech Republic

FORT Newbie
    Hi Jeremy,
    it has been a long time since you logged on.anyway , you can put up anything you want but i am not sure whether the pictures would be accurate for this website. Everybody is interested how is Linda and dave. All I can say is that Linda is great and dave is probably sitting on his cute horse in his ranch in texas.
    I wish you all Merry christmas, especially to you jeremy,and thanks for evrybodys interested.
    karolina
    Quote Originally Posted by jgoldstein2000
    Milacku,

How would you feel if I put up some pictures of you and your "sister"? I have a few good ones of you from the wedding and Radost.

Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    ...you can put up anything you want but i am not sure whether the pictures would be accurate for this website. Everybody is interested how is Linda and dave...karolina
    Karolina,

Not everybody. You've already told us that Linda's enjoying LA, and most of us figure David will get over her soon enough and settle down with someone more his speed. More photos of you with anybody would be great. Any idea what the other "Czech chicks" on the show are doing for the holidays?

And Merry Christmas to you and the rest of your "Czech gang," too.
    Last edited by Captain America; 12-20-2003 at 06:28 PM.

Karolina--I'd really like to hear what your experiences were. I, as well as many others, enjoyed the show and was a little bitter the way the show ended without a recap and the reactions of the other contestants.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America
    Karolina,

Any idea what the other "Czech chicks" on the show are doing for the holidays?

And Merry Christmas to you and the rest of your "Czech gang," too.
    I have a question for you Karolina that deals with this question. What are you doing for the holidays? Will you be with your family?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    Hi Jeremy,
    it has been a long time since you logged on.anyway , you can put up anything you want but i am not sure whether the pictures would be accurate for this website. Everybody is interested how is Linda and dave. All I can say is that Linda is great and dave is probably sitting on his cute horse in his ranch in texas.
    I wish you all Merry christmas, especially to you jeremy,and thanks for evrybodys interested.
    karolina
    Thanks for all the information. I just got on this site today, 12-22 and read all your messages. Howeer, as you can tell from my sign-on name, I am pretty disappointed that things with Linda and David did not work out. I thought that they really looked happy together, but understand that having such diverse backgrounds things would be tough between them. I really wish much success and happiness for you, Linda and the other friends you made on the show. Merry Christamas, Happy New Year.
    Last edited by RomanticJoe; 12-22-2003 at 12:46 PM.

FORT Newbie
    I would have to agree with Karolina, I usually just read the posts by other people and not write in them, but when i read your post, i felt like i had to write to you just to tell you how stupid you must be to post something like this. We all want info on Linda, David, and the show, and not of what you do with eastern european girls. Which by the way is probably a lie, we all think you are making this up just so you can look cool to the people in this chat. Oh BTW, you came off as being a dumbass.

Thanks,
    Fred

P.S. thanks karolina for all the updates, you are the reason why i am not going crazy with fox and lack of info out there about Linda and DAvid

Quote Originally Posted by dantm
    Oh btw, I am dating an Eastern European-born girl myself, and have been with a few of them, and I have no intention to be with them in the long term.

But the stuff they do.....man-oh-man, you couldn't put that on any X-rated tape.

/Dan

FORT Newbie
    kaorlina,
    i was wondering what subject are you getting your masters in and what did linda major in. Aslo, can you tell me what Linda's tatto on her back is of?

Yours and Linda's Fan,
    Fred

FORT Newbie
    Hey,
    I am getting my master in foreign trade, so is Linda but she is a little behind me.I dont know exactly what her tattoo means, I cant remember but she got in in LA last year.
    wish you happy new year
    To captain america : Thatnk you so much for the tapes. Giada is coming to Prague for new year so we will watch it together
    k.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLee
    kaorlina,
    i was wondering what subject are you getting your masters in and what did linda major in. Aslo, can you tell me what Linda's tatto on her back is of?

Yours and Linda's Fan,
    Fred

FORT Newbie
    Karolina, it always a pleasure to read your posts. Are you ready to play matchmaker? Now that Linda and David have gone their separate (and I hope, happy) ways, maybe you can fix Giada up with David. They seemed like a good match too, don't you think? Have a very happy and prosperous New Year.

What did you and your friends really think of David? When you watch the tapes, make sure you realize that there was a lot of editing, and they only show what they want you to see.

By the way, as others have written on this and other posts, when you all dressed-up in cowboy get-up, you all looked fabulous.

FORT Newbie
    "Giada is coming to Prague for new year"

Be careful! Whoever is coming to Prague is not the real Giada. The real Giada exploded after episode 5.

+ Reply to Thread