+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Lived in Czech Republic

I don't see how any of this latest conversation relates to Joe Millionaire. Please keep this thread on topic.

FORT Newbie
    Well sure it relates to the discussion, since most of the guys have taken Linda to be a genuine person and there have been countless discussions how she's truly in love with David and so on -- which is proving not to be the case.

I just tried to give some insight into this issue based on EXTENSIVE personal experience, rather than TV watching.

/Dan

FORT Newbie

Let's Hear Some Good News

Obviously, Linda will have received hundreds of offers from top television and modeling agencies after her trip to LA.

I am sure she will be the next "IT" girl. Please tell us about all of her offers. It will be exciting.

As to David, what a cry baby. Unless he felt HE WAS USED, he had no right to go away angry. Unless SHE TOOLED HIM he had no right to go away angry.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    Ok,
    I talked to Linda two days ago and she was in LA. All I know that David came to see her and she told him she does not want to date him so he was upset and left. Linda is going to Colorado this weekend where she will spend the holidays. I think it could be her but She mentioned that we both will get together this weekend and update the photos. I dont know anything about her and I will not see her because she is in the states. Weired. Can be her or somebody from the agency writing for her. i dont know, I will ask her though.
    Wish you all merry christmas
    karolina
    Did she mention why she does not want to be with him? Is it would be a long distance relationship? She doesn't want to live on a ranch?

Anyways, Merry Christmas to you also Karolina... and Thank You for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by dantm
    And for you guys sympathizing with Linda the first and second time around, you should probably be aware that in both cases she was 'crying' for her own reasons, and NOT because of the way Fox made us to think...

Based on my psychic experience :-), I'm pretty sure that she had a boyfriend in Prague, went off to the show, cried because she missed him, went back to find him in the arms of another Czech beauty (who wouldn't move from girl to girl in a city like Prague???). Then she realized her dreams of moving to America were over except if she won the show, so she came back crying to David. Viewers were duped both times for ratings of course.

Anyway my message to Linda and the chicks using these tactics is that there's one thing Eastern European girls are good for, and once a guy will get tired of you he'll throw you back where you belong!

Psychic experience? Can you prove you're psychic? You're awfully harsh here and appear to have a problem with women. Have you considered therapy? While I wonder about Linda's and the others motives, I don't think any of them, even Olinda, deserve this kind of disrespect.

/Dan

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN BUENO
    Obviously, Linda will have received hundreds of offers from top television and modeling agencies after her trip to LA.

I am sure she will be the next "IT" girl. Please tell us about all of her offers. It will be exciting.

As to David, what a cry baby. Unless he felt HE WAS USED, he had no right to go away angry. Unless SHE TOOLED HIM he had no right to go away angry.
    LA is the first stop for every reality TV star that thinks they are a star. They are all making the same rounds so no one is unique in that regards.
    There are even some fresh rejects like Justin from American Idol now traveling that same beaten path.

I liked Cat the best and never thought that Linda would stay with David after she had already dumped him twice before the series ended. David was truly clueless.

FORT Newbie

I hope Karolina responds to your questions, they're good.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclones22
    Hi Karolina. Thanks for joining the discussion and thanks for all the information you've provided.

You said that "she definitely does not want to stay there (Texas)." On the show Linda said that she liked the "nature" on the ranch that they gave to David. Is that a consideration for her possibly living there? Also, the ranch is near the city of Austin which is a progressive and good-sized city that is called the "live music capital" of the U.S. or world. Do you know if she visited Austin? If so, did she like it?

Aloha

FORT Newbie
    Sorry but if you realy meant this, you must be total idiot
    karolina
    Quote Originally Posted by dantm
    Oh btw, I am dating an Eastern European-born girl myself, and have been with a few of them, and I have no intention to be with them in the long term.

But the stuff they do.....man-oh-man, you couldn't put that on any X-rated tape.

/Dan

Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    Sorry but if you realy meant this, you must be total idiot
    karolina

I'm hoping he said that for shock value only.

FORT Newbie

Should I put up some pictures of you Karolina?

Milacku,

How would you feel if I put up some pictures of you and your "sister"? I have a few good ones of you from the wedding and Radost.

Jeremy

+ Reply to Thread