+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Lived in Czech Republic

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    Hey,
    honestly I was not attracted to david at all, I was disappointed. The reason he eliminated me was not because he was afraid I would fall in love with him but because we were so close with linda and he though I would influence her in not being involved with him because he new I did not really like him.
    karolina
    What did you do make David think that you didn't like him? I thought it was way too early to tell if the girls like him or not when he eliminated you. Just out of curiosity, what did you guys talk about at dinner on the roof of the hotel? Fox didn't show any of the conversations. I noticed that David was really shy and not good at conversations. Especailly when he was around Linda.

Thanks~

FORT Newbie

heh heh

Having just stumbled into this forum site and particularly into this thread...I find it quite enjoyable to read the questions to "prontissima" and her willingness to reply. So as a "prontissima" fan I just wanted to say: "Hello from Niagara Falls!"...Canada of course!

FORT Newbie
    Karolina, is Linda posting here: http://www.link2look.com/forums/foru...e5005cab740a4e ??

Here are some of the messages "she" has left (If it is her):

"Hello all my fans!!
    Thank you all for your messages. I was very flattered to hear that you enjoyed the show. It was an amazing experience in my life and I am very thankful for being able to participate there and meet such a great person as David. I was honest and did what I really felt. We had a great time togehter. Now the time has to show whether we can make make it since he lives in Texas and I live in Prague.
    Thank you all again and Merry Christmas to all of you!
    Linda"

"I have been for the last two weeks in LA. I was mostly looking for job with modeling agency. The weather was nice too in LA as this time of year is not so good in Prague. I never made to Las Vegas to meet David and I think he was very upset. As much as I like him I do not think I will be able to live on ranch in Texas. Once again I want to say thank you to all the fan here. Karolina and I are getting together for weekend and will update with photo.

Thank you all
    Linda"

Karolina, can you confirm this is her?

FORT Newbie
    Ok,
    I talked to Linda two days ago and she was in LA. All I know that David came to see her and she told him she does not want to date him so he was upset and left. Linda is going to Colorado this weekend where she will spend the holidays. I think it could be her but She mentioned that we both will get together this weekend and update the photos. I dont know anything about her and I will not see her because she is in the states. Weired. Can be her or somebody from the agency writing for her. i dont know, I will ask her though.
    Wish you all merry christmas
    karolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Future
    Karolina, is Linda posting here: http://www.link2look.com/forums/foru...e5005cab740a4e ??

Here are some of the messages "she" has left (If it is her):

"Hello all my fans!!
    Thank you all for your messages. I was very flattered to hear that you enjoyed the show. It was an amazing experience in my life and I am very thankful for being able to participate there and meet such a great person as David. I was honest and did what I really felt. We had a great time togehter. Now the time has to show whether we can make make it since he lives in Texas and I live in Prague.
    Thank you all again and Merry Christmas to all of you!
    Linda"

"I have been for the last two weeks in LA. I was mostly looking for job with modeling agency. The weather was nice too in LA as this time of year is not so good in Prague. I never made to Las Vegas to meet David and I think he was very upset. As much as I like him I do not think I will be able to live on ranch in Texas. Once again I want to say thank you to all the fan here. Karolina and I are getting together for weekend and will update with photo.

Thank you all
    Linda"

Karolina, can you confirm this is her?

FORT Fan
    Oh man...
    Yea, she did say David was very upset... Its sad its over cuz.. David is really in love with her I think..

FORT Newbie
    Well David, I guess you were the buddy that got kicked out of the pick-up truck this time! You had a 50-50 shot at happiness and you picked the wrong girl. I saw this eventuality coming....

FORT Newbie
    Oh come on guys, quit living a dream here...of course you'd never see a self-declared sophisticated, city girl like Linda end up with a guy like David. She took the 250K, is using part of that in LA to search for a better life, meeting more eligible men in the process (you're not going to Colorado to see your brother are you Linda? :-) and so on.

That's how most women are, and especially those from Eastern and Central Europe, they think they can reach the sky by using...you know.. .:-)

/Dan

It's a bummer but I had wondered if Linda was an opportunist looking for one-way passage to the U.S. I had hoped I was wrong, that she was honest. I admired Cat's forthrightness in stating flat out she wanted to go to the U.S. but thought Linda was different. Oh, well, maybe David can find a young lady who is honest and real.

FORT Newbie
    And for you guys sympathizing with Linda the first and second time around, you should probably be aware that in both cases she was 'crying' for her own reasons, and NOT because of the way Fox made us to think...

Based on my psychic experience :-), I'm pretty sure that she had a boyfriend in Prague, went off to the show, cried because she missed him, went back to find him in the arms of another Czech beauty (who wouldn't move from girl to girl in a city like Prague???). Then she realized her dreams of moving to America were over except if she won the show, so she came back crying to David. Viewers were duped both times for ratings of course.

Anyway my message to Linda and the chicks using these tactics is that there's one thing Eastern European girls are good for, and once a guy will get tired of you he'll throw you back where you belong!

/Dan

FORT Newbie
    Oh btw, I am dating an Eastern European-born girl myself, and have been with a few of them, and I have no intention to be with them in the long term.

But the stuff they do.....man-oh-man, you couldn't put that on any X-rated tape.

/Dan

+ Reply to Thread