+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Lived in Czech Republic

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryDB
    Man Captian America, u make it sound like i'm the bad guy. I never say Karolina is not hot. I saw her before so i was just curious about the new girl. That's how my brain work. NO pund intended.
    LDB: Hey, I was just teasing and meant no offense. It was just another way to kiss up to Karolina.

But still, after seeing that Vail cover, I think David may have picked the wrong Czech chick...

Karolina: If you keep this up, we may have to start a petition drive to ask David to reconsider.

FORT Fan
    lol...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher
    I can't unzip photo's
    Sure you can... the JPG photo is inside of the ZIP file. You're not unzipping the JPG, you're unzipping the ZIP. And the unzip process expands all of the compressed JPG files within the ZIP file.

Hopefully, Karolina will put a number of original-size high quality JPG photos inside of a single ZIP file and upload that file to the FILES section on the Yahoo group. Then you just download that ZIP file from the FILES section to your hard drive, and then you unzip it. That process will extract all of the files inside of the ZIP and you'll have what you want.

This is the only way we're going to be able to see the full-size JPG photos she's going to post in their original quality, since Yahoo squashes any large photos posted to the PHOTOS section down to 400x* size, thus ruining any quality which might have been in the original large image.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    Hi
    I think she might go to texas but she definitely does not want to stay there. she wants to go to LA and work there.Enjoy Vegas, i am jelouse...
    Hi Karolina. Thanks for joining the discussion and thanks for all the information you've provided.

You said that "she definitely does not want to stay there (Texas)." On the show Linda said that she liked the "nature" on the ranch that they gave to David. Is that a consideration for her possibly living there? Also, the ranch is near the city of Austin which is a progressive and good-sized city that is called the "live music capital" of the U.S. or world. Do you know if she visited Austin? If so, did she like it?

Aloha

Just as a side note, if you're having a technical problem with content on another site, please discuss it on that site, or through private messages. Thank you.

FORT Regular
    Thanks for replying Karolina - you made my day !

I find your insights to what happened behind the scenes interesting and thoughtful. I'll be interested in anything else you could add. I know the producers and editors of the show tried to manipulate things to look a certain way and it's great to hear what really happened.

FORT Newbie
    Karolina, I was watching one of the episodes from JM2 (I spent 15 bucks on the tape!!!).... and I thought you comparing David to Woody Harrelson was dead on.... thats exactly who he looks like.

I have a question.... were you at all attracted to David? And hypothetically do you think that if you had feelings for David... it would have conflicted with your friendship with Linda?

FORT Newbie
    Hi Karolina thanx for coming in here and fill us up with interesting infos to what has really happened about the show!

Im very curious, after when you were eliminated in the 2nd round, did you recieve any gifts or prize as a "thank you for being in the show" from FOX?? As you said that FOX promised you that there will be interviews, will we see any of that on tv in the future??? If so, what else has FOX promised??, if you dont mind me asking. I hope you could read and answer this and I will greatly appreciete an answer. thank you!

FORT Newbie
    can you guys stop thanking her already. i think she got the idea after twenty messages, it's frustration to go on and hope for something interesting on this forum and all i hear is thanx and appreciations

I'll start something interesting. Hey Karolina, i know ur in Czech right now studing, but ever thinking of going to seattle for a vacations, i'll show u around.
    I'm sure once ur there, u'll be hook.

And i don't mind u bringing all your friends too.

FORT Newbie
    Hey,
    honestly I was not attracted to david at all, I was disappointed. The reason he eliminated me was not because he was afraid I would fall in love with him but because we were so close with linda and he though I would influence her in not being involved with him because he new I did not really like him.
    karolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Future
    Karolina, I was watching one of the episodes from JM2 (I spent 15 bucks on the tape!!!).... and I thought you comparing David to Woody Harrelson was dead on.... thats exactly who he looks like.

I have a question.... were you at all attracted to David? And hypothetically do you think that if you had feelings for David... it would have conflicted with your friendship with Linda?

+ Reply to Thread