+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know the czech girls?

Good post, I know this was addressed to Captain America..... I read it anyway.

FORT Newbie
    DeeDee,

Thanks for your thorough responses. I respect your ability to clearly state your opinions...

I don't really have the energy to respond to all of your comments but as to my identity and truthfullness... you are right of course... I could be full of sh$%t... however feigning a false identity is not my style as it is more or less against my principles...

As far as your throwing down of the gauntlet... interesting... how would you like me to prove what I have said?

IF I did know the outcome or at least part thereof I would not share it here for various reasons... most importantly because I would not want anyone to get into trouble. Besides would you REALLY want to know the outcome? What fun would that be? IF I know anything or IF I know everything (wink wink nudge nudge) I will keep that close to my breast...

However, I am more than happy to tell you where I lived and worked in Prague, where I met Karolina and Linda and how exactly I met my wife... Alot of these tidbits would probably mean much to you considering you are Czech...

If that doesn't work I can try to write to you in my spatne Czech....

I am curious about you though! Your English is very strong so I am assuming you either live or have lived abroad...

Anyways... you are right to assume I am slightly sensitive about these two but I also honestly think:

1) They came out making the Czech Republic look good (and I know many Czech girls who would not)
    2) You did imply that Karolina lied about her education and that Linda was falsely self-advertising herslef as a top-model (at least that is how I read it) and I take issue with those 2 things...

Anyways... I am extremly excited to see a Czech on this board. I hope you can tell me more about yourself (maybe through PM)...

Ciao,

JG

Quote Originally Posted by Darienka
    Reporting to the Captain now, sir, yes sir!

Thanks so much for your lovely note. I am glad you read both mine and JGold's opinions, that's what it's all about. Gaining opinions from different people and sharing one's thoughts is what we all can do here. I love it! Yep, I noticed that JGold is a little sensitive on the subject of Karolina and Linda. I don't really care if Karolina introduced him to his future wife or not. If she really did, good for him and have a nice life. BUT don't you think anybody could make this up..I can go and register under a new username and pretend that I am Linda's best friend and post whatever I want. That's the "beauty" (or not) of Internet. We can hide behind masks and usernames and "pretend" to be someone we are not. Mind you I am not doing that...it's not my style. It was just an example. I live a real life and share my opinions as I see them now based on my past and present experiences...Anyway, if you are the peacemaker, let's make you a judge here (although I am not really competing with anyone and I don't want to make JGold even angrier) - or as Linda would say "I care a lot about what other people think of me and I can get easily manipulated by others...NOT (ha ha)..You have to be your own person first.

Here it comes: IF HIS WIFE IS SUCH A GOOD FRIEND WITH KAROLINA, WOULDN'T HE KNOW ALREADY HOW IT ALL ENDED AND WHO IS THE LAST GIRL STANDING? Just think about it. It's as simple as that.

So Yatzee, game on! (Sorry guys, ever since I watche Paradise Hotel and saw Toni say that, it got stuck in my mind). For me (as a Czech), it sounds very "fun"...English is so cool....

Anyway "Goldie" (can I call you Goldie, JGoldstein, since it is shorter and fun too - let me know OK), don't take it too hard but please let us know. We are all curious. Bye bye, DeeDee and Good night to you Captain America and thanks again for your input, I appreciate it.
    Last edited by John; 11-07-2003 at 10:54 AM.

FORT Newbie

For JGoldstein

This one's for you, JG:

Thanks for your new postings (and a PM), I'll try to respond tonight or over the weekend...

A thought just came to my mind...Captain America asked earlier, what the deal was with European men. You being American (my assumption) and having a Czech wife, what would you say? You had a chance to meet many Czech men during your 4 years over there so I was wondering what was your point of view...I expressed mine earlier (a couple of postings above).

Please let us know, I'm curious. Or perhaps your wife can give you some thoughts on that and they you can share them with the rest of us (as e.g. what drew her to an American rather than a Czech)..Thanks and I'll talk to you later.

DeeDee

Quote Originally Posted by jgoldstein2000
    DeeDee,

Thanks for your thorough responses. I respect your ability to clearly state your opinions...

I don't really have the energy to respond to all of your comments but as to my identity and truthfullness... you are right of course... I could be full of sh$%t... however feigning a false identity is not my style as it is more or less against my principles...

As far as your throwing down of the gauntlet... interesting... how would you like me to prove what I have said?

IF I did know the outcome or at least part thereof I would not share it here for various reasons... most importantly because I would not want anyone to get into trouble. Besides would you REALLY want to know the outcome? What fun would that be? IF I know anything or IF I know everything (wink wink nudge nudge) I will keep that close to my breast...

However, I am more than happy to tell you where I lived and worked in Prague, where I met Karolina and Linda and how exactly I met my wife... Alot of these tidbits would probably mean much to you considering you are Czech...

If that doesn't work I can try to write to you in my spatne Czech....

I am curious about you though! Your English is very strong so I am assuming you either live or have lived abroad...

Anyways... you are right to assume I am slightly sensitive about these two but I also honestly think:

1) They came out making the Czech Republic look good (and I know many Czech girls who would not)
    2) You did imply that Karolina lied about her education and that Linda was falsely self-advertising herslef as a top-model (at least that is how I read it) and I take issue with those 2 things...

Anyways... I am extremly excited to see a Czech on this board. I hope you can tell me more about yourself (maybe through PM)...

Ciao,

JG
    Last edited by John; 11-07-2003 at 10:54 AM.

I've had to edit some posts where people are speculating on members' real names (not cool), and I'm noticing that 99% of this thread should be taken to private messaging so the rest of us don't feel like we need to read it.

Please do so...

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I thought the Czech women were all very pretty and well represented, though Linda did have the best english, better than alot of americans here in the states.
    Last edited by LG.; 11-10-2003 at 12:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12