+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can Linda come back?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by zsmooth

David and Linda were such a good match we could see it even after only a couple episodes - the ending would have been great had she stayed in. They'd have it all - the excitement from those crazy European girls, and two people end up together that really seem to like each other. Through judicial editing (which they're so good at) the producers could have even placed doubt in our mind that Linda was a slam dunk. They probably already do this on shows where it's obvious that the "star" is only really interested in a certain person.

Anyway, I hope she comes back. No ending without David and Linda could ever be as satisfying.

Well, the twist is here and I think Linda will be back. The producers will convince David to choose her to return. She is the one who can provide maximun impact on everyone. All the girls don't want her back, even Cat wanted to know if David was still thinking about her. David is going to be an emotional wreck on her return because he is totally infatuated with her and he has no idea how she feel about him.
    It's going to be fun when she returns.

I really wonder if David would bring Linda back if he has to bump someone else with whom he has had a good time..he did say that he didn't really know Linda when questioned. While David's attraction to Linda was really evident, I'm wondering if Petra or Anique would be a better choice over Linda.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

They have to bring Linda back. She would put a crazy spin on everything. Why would they bring back anyone else. I bet Linda feels stupid for leaving and now she's gonna come back and get him

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel66668
    They have to bring Linda back. She would put a crazy spin on everything. Why would they bring back anyone else. I bet Linda feels stupid for leaving and now she's gonna come back and get him
    I hope Linda does come back. There was a spark between them that's missing from the other relationships. Linda also seemed more down-to-earth than the other girls. I can't see a relationship continuing after the show with anyone but her.

Right, Linda would kill the competition. She's hot and he really liked her. Plus he never really eliminated her, she asked to leave...and now we will see, she is coming back.

I don't know if it's a good idea to bring her back. It is also a little unfair towards the other "contestants"...
    David seemed like he crossed her out and put her behind anyway, so I doubt he suffered a great loss for more than a few minutes. I just don't see any good reason in bringing someone back, aside from making the show a little more sensational.
    Kind of like when they brought Rob back in For Love or Money 2... All it did is make everybody feel awkward, and make him look stupid - not saying the same thing will happen in this case, but still.

I hope it is Linda that comes back ... now that Olinda is gone, hopefully the spitefest will diminish. I know a lot is editing, but everytime someone was out with David they came under attack from Olinda and her giggling groupies. Plus, if O ever did see the show, I'd love for her to see that she didn't chase her off after all.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    If it's not Linda that comes back I'll be deeply disappointed.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

David was in tears about Linda leaving. He didn't have the balls to take her aside to see what was going on. She didn't have the balls to tell the other girls off. He shot himself in the foot by getting rid of Karolina the week before. I think Karolina would have kept Linda strong.

She'll be back!

I am not saying I think this will happen but wouldn't it be intresting if Karolina came back? He cut her to get to know Linda better. Maybe they could bring her back now that Linda is gone.

But I am pretty sure Linda will come back and David in the end will pick her. He will tell her he doesn't have the money, she will be pissed but show up anyway they will make out and she will be a model/cowgirl for the rest of her life, we will all shed a single tear then forget about the show and go back to CBS to see who gets the boot on the next Survivor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast