+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do the other women feel?

My day has turned night.. Atlantic's Avatar

How do the other women feel?

How do you think the other women feel about David's attraction to Linda. Wow.....I'd feel why even bother. Who wants to be seconds to anybody. I thought it was real tacky of David to flirt with her so openly. He should have been more subtle. Very bad move on his part and I truely feel for the women. Look at Giada, she seems to have picked up on it right off the bat. Giada seems like a sweet person, but I don't think look wise she is his type. David seems the type to like the light skin/classy lady. Giada is kinda tan so I don't think that really floats his boat as much as someone light skinned. Anyone think this also that David likes the light skin, blue eyes women?

Also, while I love Linda and think she is adorable, who doesn't believe this is probably in the best because she would have been devestated that Dave is really poor. What a way to start a relationship, use money to trick women into thinking your somebody your not. Good luck to Linda and I'm sure she will survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic
    How do you think the other women feel about David's attraction to Linda. Wow.....I'd feel why even bother. Who wants to be seconds to anybody. I thought it was real tacky of David to flirt with her so openly. He should have been more subtle. Very bad move on his part and I truely feel for the women. Look at Giada, she seems to have picked up on it right off the bat. Giada seems like a sweet person, but I don't think look wise she is his type. David seems the type to like the light skin/classy lady. Giada is kinda tan so I don't think that really floats his boat as much as someone light skinned. Anyone think this also that David likes the light skin, blue eyes women?

Also, while I love Linda and think she is adorable, who doesn't believe this is probably in the best because she would have been devestated that Dave is really poor. What a way to start a relationship, use money to trick women into thinking your somebody your not. Good luck to Linda and I'm sure she will survive.
    Yes, I totally agree with you. David really does seem to like the light skinned women. I have to admit that I have that same problem. Plus, it is good overall that it is gone because it gives the other girls a chance now. I think that's why he chose to get rid of her, he really cared about her and didn't want to hurt her.

I was surprised at how dark some of the women were. Several were from Italy. They even had more of an Indian look. Some of it was due to tanning but it was a big contrast with the lighter women. David seemed to be frightened of Jerusha whom I thought was beautiful. He hesitated after giving her the boot then said yes mam and kissed her. I don't think he has ever dated a black woman.

Linda had to really not like David and feel very uncomfortable to tell him to let her go when she thought he was worth 80 million dollars. I'm sure she is now quite happy with her decision. Booting her best friend seemed to back fire because Linda was spineless alone.

David really looked weak at the end weeping over Linda not wanting him.
    This guy has shown no skills with being a ladies' man so far. When they showed Linda crying, I was not convinced it was about her leaving but possibly taped when her girlfriend left. She did not seem to have that type of connection with David.

+ Reply to Thread