+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linda

My day has turned night.. Atlantic's Avatar

Linda

What does everyone think of the plan to get rid of Linda's friend, Karolina. Think it backfired? I don't think it was a mistake at the time, because he probably thought the women would get a long (be like him all nice) but it didn't work that way.

Here is a question to all you ladies out there. Did Linda really want a necklace or did she really want to leave? The facial expressions she gave out seemed like she wanted to stay but you know editing. Perhaps she said she wanted to leave because she wanted David to figure out that women were being bitchy and to get rid of them? But than we won't know entirely what was said.

The only bad thing I think David did during this show was showing to much interest to Linda in front of the other women. He should have said..."ladies, I'm going to take each one of you and have a private chat" keep it mysterious. Like how Bob did in Bachelor 4. Than in private tell Linda your the one. Oui?

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic
    What does everyone think of the plan to get rid of Linda's friend, Karolina. Think it backfired? I don't think it was a mistake at the time, because he probably thought the women would get a long (be like him all nice) but it didn't work that way.

Here is a question to all you ladies out there. Did Linda really want a necklace or did she really want to leave? The facial expressions she gave out seemed like she wanted to stay but you know editing. Perhaps she said she wanted to leave because she wanted David to figure out that women were being bitchy and to get rid of them? But than we won't know entirely what was said.

The only bad thing I think David did during this show was showing to much interest to Linda in front of the other women. He should have said..."ladies, I'm going to take each one of you and have a private chat" keep it mysterious. Like how Bob did in Bachelor 4. Than in private tell Linda your the one. Oui?

I'm a guy, not a lady....but there is no doubt that she had second thoughts about wanting to leave. I think in here expressions and looks at David she was TRYING to tell him that she changed her mind. I have to say....David seems like a nice guy, but he's really not that bright. As I said.....I'm a guy....and if I were standing there eliminating women like David was....and I saw some of the excited and pretty smiles that Linda was shooting my way I would tell myself....something isn't right. This girl would NOT be looking so cheerful if she was really wanted to walk away. I think she would have been more solemn....waiting for the ax to fall. She was just the opposite. She was trying to tell David that she DID want to stay if it wasn't to late. I would have got the message with no words said....based solely on body language. At that point I would have bent over and whispered into Paul's ear that I changed my mind....to add Linda to the list of women to receive a necklace, and I would have given Paul the name of the woman that should be excluded from getting a necklace instead. There certainly had to have been someone that David could have quickly changed his stance on and eliminated. It's still early in the show....it shouldn't have been a hard decision. Again....I would have kept Linda.....he dropped the ball BIG TIME on this one.

I think she was fliting with him, he didn't get the message, she did change her mind and want to stay. He was showing all the women how he felt about her, women can pick up on those kind of things. It's our "other woman radar" we can almost smell it if the man we like or love is interested in another women. The other women would have to try to get rid of her. 80 Million at stake I'm suprised they drove her off. Or maybe she thought he was smarter than he is. :mad: I also liked her the best.

My day has turned night.. Atlantic's Avatar
    You know what though. If a women says she doesn't want to stay there, then why argue? Real men shouldn't play games, but than again aren't most relationships screwed up to begin with?

I think Linda wanted to stay in the end but...what can you do. If I was David I'd get rid of her because I would want someone who wants to stay. Than again I don't know the level of ridicule Linda suffered at the hands of everyone.

I agree that Linda appeared to have wanted to stay, but by then Paul had the list and I don't think changes to it during the elimination would be allowed....I was surprised, and thought he would pick her anyways and give her the option of declining a second time. Mainly because there was a clip of them in the opener, kissing, that hadn't been aired yet...(I know, it could be on the cutting room floor, but I'm optimistic..)

Of course, if she was that submissive to peer pressure, how would that work with her relationship with David (if she were the last one standing?)? This guy is generating publicity with this show and is a rodeo cowboy (plus as far as she knows, he's ri-ich)....there will be other women competing for his attention in the future too.....If she couldn't put herself first, knowing how she feels about David and how David appears to feel about her, then maybe it all was for the best....

I'm thinking Giada (sp?) was the Linda replacement...I really thought she would get cut last night.....But Anique has surprised me in this episode as a possible contender....She had no qualms about mucking out horse stalls, and even made a comment about it only made sense.....

These European Women are a bit more cut-throat than the Americans, at least in editing appearance.....This week they targeted Linda and got rid of that competition....Next week it appears its Cat's turn to face the inquisition....I don't quite recall that of JM1, but then again, it might have been edited out....
    I'm a little too rough, but it's too late to be good

I am so sorry Linda is gone. She was my fave from Day one. I have a feeling the pressure was too much for her, especially after Karolina was cut. Ole Davie boy might have made a mistake there. Even though I wanted her to be the final one standing, I don't think their lifestyles would mesh. She strikes me as a cosmopolitan lady and probably couldn't cut it on a ranch. Ah well! I wish this sweet, lovely lady all the best.

he really should have eliminated the ones that gave her the worst time. but if she's that weak she can't handle a week with some evil jealous bitches (if they were) then perhaps she isn't sturdy enough to be a poor cowboy's wife.

on vacation
    I think that it's too bad that she wanted to leave because I think
    they were perfect for each other. He seems very low key and
    the type who would have understood what she was going through.

I think some of those other girls would eat him alive.

FORT Newbie

Linda and Karolina are not a couple

Guess what: Linda and Karolina are not a couple. They came there as singles and represented themselves. Even friends have to make decisions but seriously what would be the likelihood of seeing a finale with Linda and Karolina competing against each other fighting over David? Come on...Being Czech and knowing waitresses, Karolina was definitely after money. No waitress cares about an American cowboy (and yes, for Europeans it is a joke to actually live with one unless you are from a village in Souther Bohemia when it's OK but not when you are from Prague, the heart of Europe where by now, there has been a big American and Western European influence)...They would not have to even fight over him, it would be up to the Cowboy to choose one of those two...He made a mistake. He should have waited until a later episode to eliminate Karolina...but then again, maybe he didn't like her anyway so he got rid of her right away...I couldn't read Linda except for her weak character...as I have said in another posting (titled I am Czech), she is not a high in demand model, she does it on the side...Think - what model would be boyfriendless, huh? She must have issues or nobody wants to put up with her weak character...if she cried over this (there was no direct conflict, no assault, only tension that she sensed), can you imagine her facing real-life situations and making decisions? I've hard once how models are insecure and she is a great example of that....Anyway I'm curious how Cat will react in the upcoming episodes because it has become by now very obvious that the other girls are jealous of her. She is gorgeous, has a sassy accent, she is a whole package. And UNLIKE LINDA, from the preview that I have seen, she is not afraid to STAND UP for herself and say, shut up, you are just jealous of me (and she's exactly right). I think I will be rooting either for Cat or Anique (she has a devilish combo of being childish and sexy)...Thanks for reading, DeeDee

Anique said at the end of the show, that the other ladies wanted Linda to leave, because they could tell David likes her. Paul also said he overheard them talking about Linda and David, and that they sounded jealous, but the viewing audience didn't see that.

Just because it wasn't shown, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast