+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 11/03 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by RedStickLA
    I can not believe he kept Olinda! Her face is so wrinkled. She has to be older than she is saying if not good grief what is she going to look like when she is 40? But hey he is a "Cowboy" maybe he goes for that weathered look?
    Parting gift when Olinda leaves the show: 1 bottle of SPF 45.

Quote Originally Posted by paulstan
    Plus, I think David's strategy of eliminating Linda's friend backfired.

If her friend were still there, she would be able to either support Linda or convince Linda to stay.

Oh well, at least he tried to use a strategy.
    I agree. It was probably Karolina's idea to audition for the show. When she left, Linda was extremely distraught. She was more upset than Karolina. I have a feeling if her friend was still there, none of the other hags would have gone after her the way they did. The poor thing had no support.

I haven't felt this bad about someone getting unfairly ousted from a reality show, since Gretchen on the first Survivor. It is really upsetting.

One thing I didn't understand from the show: why were some of the girls so devastated when they found out some of their friends were leaving? It's not like they were leaving to die or anything, they have phones I'm sure. You can call them up after the show if you're that good of a friend. I understand they come from seperate countries, but if they're as good friends as they seem to be, distance can become a small factor if they truly want to be together.

I also understand that this is a once in a lifetime setting for them to be in, and that they won't get this chance again, but if setting is so important, then I'm not sure how good their friendship really is.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America
    That was a great show last night.

This one had it all:

I was absolutely positive that Linda would make the cut. Ok, technically I wasn't wrong since she cut herself, but I almost fell out of my chair when she opted out.

Lina, who was on my keeper list, came off as a total whiner at the stable. Guess I should have seen that coming. After all, she was the one who remarked about the lack of Starbucks and shopping on the ranch. Lina, love your looks and wit, but you had to go.

Anique moved up several notches and is now my darkhorse favorite even though she flunked the campout test.

Cat seems to offer the total package: great looks, a willingness to shovel manure and was the only one to sleep on the ground all night. Smart move.

I can't wait to see the claws come out next week.

Now if David will just come to his senses and send Old Linda packing...

I agree with most of what you've said. It looks like next episode will be Cat's turn to catch the flack from the other girls. She seems to be his second favorite. I think she is a good sport and more of his kind of girl - sporty and not above roughing it. Linda was too high maintenance and girly girl for him.

He was way too obvious in his infatuation with Linda, especially during dinner after he'd had a few drinks and was oblivious to the cameras and other women. That just showed to me how unsophisticated and genuine he is, and how young. He doesn't have the ability to hide his true feelings like the "Bachelors" can (especially the current one, Big Bob).

Olinda is a skanky girl who finds a sexual connotation in everything and wanted to take his pants off in the pool. He is keeping her around because she is "fun" and he is probably a bit attracted in a "hmmm, I could probably get a little from her" way. After all, he is a guy! She won't last though.

I think Cat is a lot tougher than Linda and definitely more his type. And . . she may choose him over the money in the end. I can see her on the ranch and going to rodeos - she's is kind of girl!

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I think Cat is a lot tougher than Linda and definitely more his type. And . . she may choose him over the money in the end. I can see her on the ranch and going to rodeos - she's is kind of girl!
    I agree. Cat is either genuinely interested in him or a good actress. She is going to do whatever it takes to win. She asked him a lot of questions about the rodeo circuit, mucked the stalls and rode his horse. I just hope she doesn't let Old Linda and the rest of the hags intimidate her. She strikes me as the type of girl who would move to America and stay with him even though he is "broke".

David prefers Linda, but I think Cat is more his type and therefore the better choice.

We know he won't be broke after the show, if he is broke now. We still have a twist coming? RIght?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567