+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 11/03 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I wanted to see him choose Linda anyway and teach the witches (whoever they may be a lesson) But then again, he seemed to really like her, maybe his guilty conscience (the lies) is getting the best of him.

Well, at least Lina is gone...I couldn't stand her. And why in the heck did he keep Olinda? That woman looks old enough to be his mom.

He does sound pretty dumb, doesn't he? Kinda makes Evan look like Einstein...scary thought.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by KJC 13
    I wanted to see him choose Linda anyway and teach the witches (whoever they may be a lesson) But then again, he seemed to really like her, maybe his guilty conscience (the lies) is getting the best of him.

I didn't see it that way until now KJC. Yes, I guess he reallty cared about Linda so he didn't want to lie/humiliate her.

Hopefully they see how unhappy he is without Linda and realize that they are a bunch of witches..oh wait a minute, I doubt that will happen with this group.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Newbie
    Well, there goes my Tivo Season Pass for this show. If David has any brains, he'll just go through the motions for the rest of the show and look Linda up afterwards.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    I'm hoping that David makes the chosen girls feel really guilty for getting rid of Linda... maybe he'll get more vengeful and not worry about this dirty little secret he's hiding.

This show is dying a slow painful death!

I really underestimated the bitchiness of these women...they are making LeeAnn and Kirsten look like pikers in comparison..at this rate the women will be deciding who is eliminated, not David. Well, maybe Cat, Petra, Krystina have a little more spunk.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I liked his choices for elimination except for Linda. Too bad she got bullied off the show. She seemed like the second coming of Zora. I'm hoping FOX will find a way to bring her back. My faves are:
    1) Linda But alas, it wasn't meant to be.
    2) Anique (IMO, the most beautiful, reminds me of Anna Kournikova)
    3) Cat -- hopefully she's tougher than Linda

David doesn't really seem to know a whole lot about women. Or really, anything for that matter. Hope he learns fast.

Does anyone else have serious doubts about the ages given for these ladies?

As for Linda, she was really sweet and they obviously had a connection. Yet, wouldn't she have chosen to stay and fight it, if she would have been really interested in David? Sometimes things happen for a reason, we will see what comes following weeks.

Olinda seems like a fun person, although I am guessing so far it is more of a buddy kind of relationship to David. Or maybe she represents the "bad girl" here, and will no doubt go far then but not be chosen.

Cat, I do not know at all what her true intentions are. Is she really interested in David or does she play her best side for the money. She seems to play so nice that it makes me feel suspicious about her. I really can not tell what her motivation was to stay the night "camping".
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    I liked his choices for elimination except for Linda. Too bad she got bullied off the show. She seemed like the second coming of Zora. I'm hoping FOX will find a way to bring her back. My faves are:
    1) Linda But alas, it wasn't meant to be.
    2) Anique (IMO, the most beautiful, reminds me of Anna Kournikova)
    3) Cat -- hopefully she's tougher than Linda

David doesn't really seem to know a whole lot about women. Or really, anything for that matter. Hope he learns fast.

Does anyone else have serious doubts about the ages given for these ladies?

I'm sooooo sad and disgusted. Linda....sweet Linda was my favorite, and these "women" took advantage of her sensitivity and drove her away. How pathetic. Yes, in some ways I'm glad that she decided to leave because I would hate to see her hurt in the end....and I think we saw tonight only a SMALL FRACTION of how hurt she would have been in the end. Seeing David and Linda looking at each other so intensely throughout the elimination ceremony was quite heartbreaking in my opinion. I can also see the parallel's between Linda's and Zora's personalitities. I adored Zora, and I adored Linda. Like Zora....I really think it was David that Linda wanted, and it had nothing to do with his "80 million". She wouldn't have walked away that easily had it been for money...that's for sure. I hope we get to see more of Linda in some capacity, but we probably won't. Oh well.....I said my piece. Now I'll go fume for awhile offline.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast