+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 3 - Like Kicking a Buddy Out Of My Truck

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Anique had a less stressful day without anyone rudely interrupting her nightís slumber at 8 am. I canít remember the last time I was still in bed at 8 am. What kind of job doesnít require consciousness before business hours? Oh, maybe Anique is a network TV executive for a European Fox affiliate, as Iím not sure their programming experts have been conscious yet this season.
    I don't get up that early. I am a scientist, I set my own hours. Students don't have to get up early, either (if you plan your classes right). There are a lot of jobs you can do without getting up at a completely unreasonable hour. But I am a European woman, so maybe it's a thing for us ... One thing I know, Anique is on vacation, and I definitely don't get up at 8 a.m. on vacations. Do you?

Great recap, btw.

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    There are a lot of jobs you can do without getting up at a completely unreasonable hour. But I am a European woman, so maybe it's a thing for us ... One thing I know, Anique is on vacation, and I definitely don't get up at 8 a.m. on vacations. Do you?

Great recap, btw.
    To astrogirl's question, in addition to a fulltime job that often starts with 7:30 am meetings in our offices downtown, I also have a three year old daughter, so . . . yes, I do get up by 8 am on vacations. I'm never asleep after 6 am, as by getting my girl up in time to get her to preschool before I need to get to work I've "trained" her to get up early. Lil LG doesn't know the difference between weekdays and weekends and vacations, but being a parent was my decision and my girl is a sweetheart. Well worth any extra sleep, which I can hardly remember. It's like the Serta Counting Sheep are going to show up at my house, saying, Hey, what about us!!! You need to get some sleep, lady!!!

Thanks for the compliments on the recap, everyone.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Anique is also listed as a 21 year old student....I think I preferred to sleep past 8 am when I was a 21 year old student as well....
    I'm a little too rough, but it's too late to be good

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Lg since David isn't going to find a real woman amongst this Eurotrash , You should contact him him and tell him they do have horses in the North , As well as cute ladies with daughters who Love the Martians . ( I love the martians too )

Great recap LG . I love this guy way more than the missing link as well.

When Lil LG is Teenaged LG she will sleep to the crack of noon , You can count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    To astrogirl's question, in addition to a fulltime job that often starts with 7:30 am meetings in our offices downtown, I also have a three year old daughter, so . . . yes, I do get up by 8 am on vacations.
    I see, if I had kids I would have to get up early too, but for now, I'm enjoying sleeping in. But I'm sure there was a time in your life where you could sleep as long as you wanted.

FORT Newbie

send me a copy of tape, please !!!

LG and other Joe Millionaire 2 fans,

Has anyone taped the complete series of JM 2 show? I would like to get a copy and will pay for all the costs and delivery charges. Email me at chun68@hotmail.com if you are willing to help me out.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Chun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12