+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where's our Episode 3 Recap?

Where's our Episode 3 Recap?

Ok, I finally had to quit lurking and register just so I can ask: Where's the Episode 3 recap? C'mon, Bumpkin! You've got me laughing so hard tears are running down my cheeks.

I know the ratings have been nothing short of dismal, but I'm hooked. Somewhat dense but very likeable American cowboy, hot Euro babes, a beautiful Tuscany villa. This is great stuff.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that whoever impresses David the most with her horse riding and stable shoveling skills next week will be the ultimate winner, if "winner" is the right word.

Or maybe it will just be whoever looks best in blue jeans, cowboy hat and boots.

Earth to David: dump "Praise the Lord" Olinda already, puhleaze. She should have been shown the door before the first dance. And the Italian gal (?), "Hallooo my future husband!" Yikes! She's scary in a wears-her-emotions-on-her-sleeve kind of way. Paul may want to bring in some extra security when she gets cut, er roped, 'coz she ain't gonna go quietly into the night.

My favorites: Linda, Cat and Lina. In that order. These three women are all gorgeous and reasonably well behaved--so far, anyway.

BTW, it's "What A Burger" or maybe "Whattaburger," not "Waterburger." David probably says "pillar" for "pillow," too. It's a southern thing, ya'll.
    Last edited by Captain America; 10-30-2003 at 05:00 PM.

aw, Captain .. at least we dragged you out of lurkdom

and to the FORT. See? That wasn't so bad, was it?

LG. and I are tag-teaming the recaps. She'll be along shortly. And she's *much* funnier than I am!

Yep, I missed the Tuesday episode, and so also am eager to read the next installment. Bump does a fantastic job with the recaps

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    LG. and I are tag-teaming the recaps. She'll be along shortly. And she's *much* funnier than I am!
    Pshaw. Don't let Bump's humble demeanor fool you.

LG and Bumpkin are both great, now about that recap......I also like the show it makes me smile. I watch the shows and still read every recap, they are too funny.

LG.
    we're working on it. Sorry for the delay. Someone please call my office and tell them to leave me alone so I can get this draft to Bumpkin.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread