+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another "Did Anyone Notice"

FORT Newbie

Another "Did Anyone Notice"

Ever since I first heard the new Joe Millionaire speak, I've been trying to figure out who he sounds like, and it's.... LUKE PERRY from 90210!! Anyone else notice this??? He sounds JUST like him!!!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon
    Ever since I first heard the new Joe Millionaire speak, I've been trying to figure out who he sounds like, and it's.... LUKE PERRY from 90210!! Anyone else notice this??? He sounds JUST like him!!!!
    I dont recall Luke Perry ever having a southern accent on 90210. I do recall that he was a "whisperer" like David tho. Both are guys that tend to talk very quietly and under their breath.

I actually think that he not only looks like Woody Harelson but sounds like him as well. Just rent "The Cowboy Way" sometime and it would be like Deja-vu.

i also have a hard time with that girl alessia. it's so funny because she sounds exactly like the doppleganger of laura palmer at the end of the pilot for twin peaks!
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by broken_pryncess
    i also have a hard time with that girl alessia. it's so funny because she sounds exactly like the doppleganger of laura palmer at the end of the pilot for twin peaks!
    God I miss Twin Peaks....

+ Reply to Thread