+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS - 10/28 Episode Discussion

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Did anyone else catch that one girl (don't know who) who kept trying unsuccessfully to cover her thonged butt with the towel as she left the pool?

FORT Fan
    Hi,

Do you find that the show did not show the conversations for the dinner date at the Tower of Pisa?

Why do think the show does not show it?

Because David became a better liar? The ladies were too drunk to talk? Nothing interesting had happened?

Also, Alessia became Mojo2 by constantly bringing her fan and for giving David a gift (Mojo constantly wore a hat and gave Evan a puzzle).

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Did anyone else catch that one girl (don't know who) who kept trying unsuccessfully to cover her thonged butt with the towel as she left the pool?

I think that was Olinda.

LG.
    ah yes, MoJo, she was a treat. I wonder if Alessia's mom is going to show up here at the FORT and tell us not to talk about her daughter unless we show the utmost of respect for her. We weren't the ones who nicknamed her MoJo, for crying out loud, she gave herself that nickname.

I like Alessia, she seems genuine. Some of these women are downright snarky, though, and David sure should have given Anique the business end of his boot.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    I didn't realize Europeans weren't so religious?
    I haven't seen tonights episode yet, but sounds like fun To the religion, Europeans usually do not go to church weekly, it is not a social gathering place like in America. More commonly people go to funerals, weddings and christenings and that's pretty much it. Personally, I do not think I could stand David and his praying, but I have to say I would not make fun of it/him in front of the cameras either (I think, but who knows ), where are their manners, tsk tsk... Actually it can tell a lot about their true level of interest in him; do they bother trying to understand/accept/respect his odd (in their eyes) behavior or not.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

How many times during each show does David say "Perfect"? Everything is "perfct". No it's not David! I'm tired of hearing "Perfect"!

Okay, rant over - continue

LG.
    hey unclescott, maybe to David "perfect" is anything that isn't encrusted in horseshit. I'd say it was a definite improvement anyway
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    hey unclescott, maybe to David "perfect" is anything that isn't encrusted in horseshit. I'd say it was a definite improvement anyway
    What a "perfect" answer L.G. and not very "uppity" either!

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    I didn't get to watch all of the show, and this was the first show that I caught, but I definitely think it's a lot more interesting than the first JM1-what with the cultural differences to overcome as well as the lying and all. Poor David, he's not very good at it though, I don't understand why he signed up for this if he knew he was a bad liar or would feel bad about lying. Also, I don't think Olinda looks THAT old, she's just been over exposed to the sun plus she smokes. I also didn't like that she made fun of his praying...although I found it strange for him to pray out loud about sins and stuff. I'm a Christian and I wouldn't even do that, I mean, it's nice to let them know about your religious beliefs, but I think there are better ways to do that.

FORT Regular
    The parallels in editing of Cat and Zora are uncanny. They are already editing her to be the one the group dislikes and not showing Cat deserve it, so I am 99% sure that she is final 3 material. It's all in the editing.

+ Reply to Thread