+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: American girls were better...

LG.
    some of the women were smoking, which isn't a surprise because I think there is higher smoking rates in Europe than in the US, or at least it is more socially acceptable there, in restaurants and public buildings, etc.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    some of the women were smoking, which isn't a surprise because I think there is higher smoking rates in Europe than in the US, or at least it is more socially acceptable there, in restaurants and public buildings, etc.
    Karolina (now gone) smokes...

Karolina and Olinda smoke. I think Cat smokes, too. Olinda always has a cigarette in her hand - including at the dining table. Disgusting!

I think the European girls are just as pretty and FAR more interesting than the Americans. I'm actually really enjoying their attitude, their candor, and their ability to be themselves.
    Not laughing, just rolling on the floor!

Quote Originally Posted by NL,JROTF
    Karolina and Olinda smoke. I think Cat smokes, too. Olinda always has a cigarette in her hand - including at the dining table. Disgusting!

I think the European girls are just as pretty and FAR more interesting than the Americans. I'm actually really enjoying their attitude, their candor, and their ability to be themselves.
    I didn't realize Cat was a smoker, too.

Hey, if Rush Limbaugh can kick prescription meds, then surely Cat can be coaxed into tossing her smokes into the litter pan.

As far as Europeans vs American women, I find this group far prettier and much more interesting than last year.

Yeah, the group of European women are definitely better looking overall than the second rate skanks they brought for the first show. If it were me I'd choose Anique based solely on her amazing looks.

In the previews someone called Kat a "german b###h". It will be interesting to see how the national rivalries flavor the competition. With these women being so in-your-face, I can see some potential catfight action erupting once the women get emotionally attached to David (or the money).

One the downside, some of the more outgoing ones, like Alessia and especially Olinda come across as desperate cougars.

Paul seems to be holding back a bit...he hasn't ripped into anyone like he did with Heidi (to start with). Some of the best parts of JM were the butler making fun of the participants.

FORT Newbie

Euro Babes

I like my fellow Europeans more. I think JM2 has a nice mix of various types so we all pinpoint our favorite...the Swedish girls are very blond and Scandinavian while the Italians were darker and hot. I like Cat the most, she is very sexy and Anique is pretty too (she has that combination of child innocence and sexiness in her face and the way she carries herself)...

From what I can remember, the American girls were much more high maintenance and they spent more time grooming themselves and getting ready (especially Sarah Kozer)...Zora was not one of them...

FORT Newbie
    I have to agree, I like the European women. More variety of cultures, and looks.

canfan

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    That's funny because I thought the bulk of the JM girls were about the fugliest crop in reality show history. Sarah and Zora being obvious exceptions.

To each his own.
    I agree. The first lot was probably "The Bachelor" rejects.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Are you splitting hairs?
    I think they all look exotic with one exception...Olinda. This girl is just scarey.
    Olinda is definitely Tiger Woods' type. The blonder, paler, bluest eyes the better with that guy. He is currently dating a twin Swedish girl who is a former nanny from the golf circuit for one of Tiger's competitors. I think he would find Olinda feisty and intriguing. I think she is also the one shown at the beginning wishing for a Lenny Kravitz look-a-like which would not score brownie points with Nicole Kidman.

I wonder how David really felt about her after viewing her rodeo imitation and statement that he was a redneck riding around on a farm.
    Last edited by sugarlady; 11-09-2003 at 03:28 PM.

FORT Newbie

were these girls chosen for someone else? note age .

were these girls chosen for another joe only explaination of such a poor match???????????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast