+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler - Last Girl Standing

FORT Newbie

Spoiler - Last Girl Standing

Ok, Here's the deal. I know who the last girl standing will be... So don't read any further if you do not want to know....

Ok, if you don't want to wait till the final show to know who the last girl is, I know the answer. It is none other than: Johanna.

How do I know, you may ask? Here's the deal. I ran into the entire film crue and staff AS WELL AS JOHANNA while flying through Salt Lake City, Utah on the day after the last day of filming. I talked with Johanna in the pizza place there at the SLC airport, she was wearing a black cowboy hat. I sat next to two of the camera girls on the a flight from SLC to Long Beach, CA. They were all wearing cowboy hats for some reason - it was a leftover from the final camera crew party the night before.

AND, for those of you interested, I learned alot about reality shows and how the production of them take place. Many of the camera crews work on reality show after reality show. The ones we sat next to had worked on the original Joe Millionair too, as well as another one (I cant remember which one right now). Alot of frelance stuff.

So there you have it!

Anyway, Enjoy the season!

Are you sure you didn't mixed her up with someone else?? Cos Johanna just got cut first round tonight!! Unless they bring them back (as a twist) a la Paradise Hotel and FLOM2 (the ex)... and still I wouldn't see David pick someone who he kicked off so early in the show because he would probably have gotten to know the other ladies better since.

Johanna was the worst of the lot. I'm sure it wasn't her, after all her disdain for Americans.

But then again, Fox hasn't given us much to connect with. Depsite copious subtitles, they don't show us the girl's names beneath their faces very often. Perhaps you confused johanna with someone else?

FORT Newbie
    Sorry guys, right girl, wrong name. When I talked to her at the Airport, I did not get a name, I'm going off the face. I haven't seen a single episode yet other than about 15 min from last night. The picture on Fox's website through me off. This girl does not come back.

It is Karolina, not Johanna. If you take a look at Fox's website for Joe Millionair 2, you can see why the picture through me off.

I don't mean to put a damper on this, but..... Would they really just tell some stranger about the winner? I just don't think so
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    I don't mean to put a damper on this, but..... Would they really just tell some stranger about the winner? I just don't think so
    I agree Cali. I'm sure the confidentiality agreements can translate as needed.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by realace
    Sorry guys, right girl, wrong name. When I talked to her at the Airport, I did not get a name, I'm going off the face. I haven't seen a single episode yet other than about 15 min from last night. The picture on Fox's website through me off. This girl does not come back.

It is Karolina, not Johanna. If you take a look at Fox's website for Joe Millionair 2, you can see why the picture through me off.

her!!?????? I would take Kristyna over her anyday. better looks all around.

FORT Fan
    Hi,

I think Fox would put even a tighter grip on gagging the ladies from speaking out than JM1, when most North Americans know about the premise of the show.

Karolina also got booted tonight. So there goes your theory again... I'm sure if the girl was to travel to America she wouldn't be going with the camera crew and attracting attention. Fox would arrange for her to travel with like one companion, but not the whole crew carrying all their equipment.

1 Spoiled Rotten Dog! RedStickLA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realace
    Wrong, Pick again....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast