+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 10/27 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I just like watching David He's certainly smarter than Evan.

The girls are all a train wreck - I agree.

It was pretty boring last night overall, but tonight looks to be a doozy. He won't be able to hack it with all the girls asking him questions. I think we may see some crying tonight

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    I just like watching David He's certainly smarter than Evan.

The girls are all a train wreck - I agree.
    I agree, he's very sweet. I wish he would have been the first JM (instead of Evan)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    David does have an honest, endearing quality about him. I thought it was very tactfully pointed out that he had to go through at least 4-5 girls before one of them finally said "thank you". Ouch!

Best question asked last night:

"Do horses get jet lag?"

I am loving this show... I know it will just get better as the weeks go on.

David is so damn likeable and like SG said, he's not stupid, just not worldly. He was very sincere when asking them questions about themselves.

I like Linda the best so far. One of the girls - I think Johanna - was running him down to her and she just silently stood there.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I am loving this show... I know it will just get better as the weeks go on.

David is so damn likeable and like SG said, he's not stupid, just not worldly. He was very sincere when asking them questions about themselves.

I like Linda the best so far. One of the girls - I think Johanna - was running him down to her and she just silently stood there.

I think he is more perceptive as well. He seems to have some 'horse sense' ( I crack myself up) when it comes to their motivations.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

*laughs and laughs that they gave the girls pearl necklaces*

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    sometimes I really wonder why black women on these romance reality shows even bother to sign up? They're mostly voted out by the first or second elimination! And, yeah, I know there was the exception in the first Bachelor show. I also notice that they don't get all teary eyed when they're eliminated, unlike the other women who are crying fits!
    Like all other reality TV whores they just looking for thee break and some free exposure. They probably more then happy when they leave because they know they got there 15 minutes of fame.

I would love to see a black and white couple actually hook up and "win" one of these stupid reality dating shows just to see the way the Americian Public reacts to the show. Heaven forbid you outrage that all important Midwestern Bibble Thumping Audience.

Quote Originally Posted by oddballgeek
    *laughs and laughs that they gave the girls pearl necklaces*
    I caught the end of the show last night myself and had a good laugh when one of the girls said something to the degree, i have never had a pearl necklace before. I was saying to myself, i am not so sure about that

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    I had a hard time deciding for myself what Jerusha's ethninticity was. Honestly - she was quite beautiful in the series, in a way that goes beyond color. And she's probably the best catch of the bunch. Intelligent, beautiful, introspective ...

Very glad Johanna is gone!
    I agree. I am guessing Jerusha is bi-racial. There are a lot of African-Americans in the Armed Forces who are stationed in Germany. I like Jerusha's confidence and her "whatever will be, will be" attitude.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast