+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 10/27 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Alessia at least brings some good laughs to the show. She's definitely got quite a personality even if she's annoying.

Old-linda, hmmm let's see...I can't decide if she needs to spend less time in the tanning bed or behind the bar because something sure has her looking well beyond her years. Or maybe it's the sheepdog bangs of hers. Everytime I see her I want to brush them out of her eyes.

Linda/Petra seem like nice girls though. Hope it picks up tomorrow night. David surely seems like he is very stressed already.
    Alessia tries too hard and it's obvious.

sometimes I really wonder why black women on these romance reality shows even bother to sign up? They're mostly voted out by the first or second elimination! And, yeah, I know there was the exception in the first Bachelor show. I also notice that they don't get all teary eyed when they're eliminated, unlike the other women who are crying fits!

I had a hard time deciding for myself what Jerusha's ethninticity was. Honestly - she was quite beautiful in the series, in a way that goes beyond color. And she's probably the best catch of the bunch. Intelligent, beautiful, introspective ...

Very glad Johanna is gone!

FORT Fogey
    Wow! I missed all of last week's episodes, but got to see it tonight. My impressions of David are MUCH higher than they ever were of Evan. David appears to be a
    genuine, polite gentleman. I already feel sorry for him. He may have bitten off more than he can chew :beatup

Also.....those girls look much older than their ages! Too much sun-tanning, girls!

It shall be interesting to see how this all plays out.

I like David much better than Evan.

Alessia is awful...I can't even understand her and she seems like a nut. I don't like Lina or Olinda either. My favorite is Linda so far.

FORT Fan
    Jershua seems one of the classiest ones being eliminated.

David commented that he chose a wrong lady... I think he meant that he should choose Jershua instead...

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Alessia at least brings some good laughs to the show. She's definitely got quite a personality even if she's annoying.

Old-linda, hmmm let's see...I can't decide if she needs to spend less time in the tanning bed or behind the bar because something sure has her looking well beyond her years. Or maybe it's the sheepdog bangs of hers. Everytime I see her I want to brush them out of her eyes.

Linda/Petra seem like nice girls though. Hope it picks up tomorrow night. David surely seems like he is very stressed already.
    Right now I think David seems to like Alessia because she is outgoing and funny. He definitely liked Linda...he did say he was attracted to her when he saw her. David's "aw shucks" personality is letting me excuse some pretty cheesy lines, like when the one girl (don't know, don't care) stated she has a master's degree- and he said, "oh that means you're smart". I'm not as condemning of David as I was of Rob of FLOM (your dress matches the rug) but David is not going to pull this off...these women will eat him alive and Hurricane too.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by paulstan
    Jershua seems one of the classiest ones being eliminated.
    I agree, and not only the classiest exit of this show, but all dating shows. She was so calm, composed and rational about it without being the least bit mean and bitchy.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    sometimes I really wonder why black women on these romance reality shows even bother to sign up? They're mostly voted out by the first or second elimination! And, yeah, I know there was the exception in the first Bachelor show. I also notice that they don't get all teary eyed when they're eliminated, unlike the other women who are crying fits!

I wonder why they never have anyone other than caucasions as the 'big catch' that contestants are competing to date? Has there ever been a Meet My Parent or other shows based around a black or asian (etc) family? I probably already know the answer and its shameful. TV Execs should learn that just because someone is a minority, it doesn't meant that they are boring. Shame on the networks :nono
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    That Johanna was the worst. I'm so glad he caught on to her. The only good thing would have been to have her stick around and get dumped in the end. I really really disliked her.

This show is a train wreck. But I love watching these women make fools of themselves. They are for the most part, such bit---s it's GREAT!
    Last edited by BravoFan; 10-28-2003 at 09:49 AM.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast