Thread: 10/27 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm601
    These three didn't make the first cut:

Jerusha:
    Johanna:
    Yassamin:
    Bye bye "got chocolate milk?" Yassamin.

Johanna-she looked like she was going to kick some a** during the elimination ceremony. Scary!

And see, all 3 have their bra straps hanging out. Sorry, I'll try to play nicer from now on....

Alessia has got to go. Her, Lina and Olinda drive me bonkers. I think Cat is a very nice looking young lady and seems like she's a decent person. Some of these girls are just off the hook big time.

I like Linda the best thus far. She appears to be a little classier and a little nicer than the others.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I like Linda the best thus far. She appears to be a little classier and a little nicer than the others.
    I'll have to agree. The daughter and I both picked her as a good choice.

It doesn't appear that David is going to be able to pull this off though. He certainly seems to crack under pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    It doesn't appear that David is going to be able to pull this off though. He certainly seems to crack under pressure.
    I didn't think it would take him long to slip! The poor guy has a conscience sp?! Thats refreshing!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Alessia has got to go. Her, Lina and Olinda drive me bonkers. I think Cat is a very nice looking young lady and seems like she's a decent person. Some of these girls are just off the hook big time.
    Alessia at least brings some good laughs to the show. She's definitely got quite a personality even if she's annoying.

Old-linda, hmmm let's see...I can't decide if she needs to spend less time in the tanning bed or behind the bar because something sure has her looking well beyond her years. Or maybe it's the sheepdog bangs of hers. Everytime I see her I want to brush them out of her eyes.

Linda/Petra seem like nice girls though. Hope it picks up tomorrow night. David surely seems like he is very stressed already.
    Last edited by Igotalife; 10-27-2003 at 10:04 PM.

FORT Fan
    Hi,

Don't you realize that all of the "losers" are lined up on one side (right) together?

2 of them were crossing their arms way before the last necklace was given out.

I guess the "losers" then to hang around with each other.

Yeah I agree, the show didn't really move at much of a pace. I was impressed that all the girls all happened to know how to ballroom dance... it must be more common there than here?? (have to confess I don't know too much about European youth culture. I had the impression it's predominently a trance/house type music scene)

I thought the blond one who got kicked out did seem snotty. Too bad, she looks so friendly in that photo!

I am 10 minutes into tonight's show, and there are already so many things that are wrong, hilarious, stupid, and/or worth commenting on that I don't have a freakin' clue where to begin.

In fact, the task before me seems so daunting that the mere prospect of 60 minutes worth blows my mind. I don't have the stamina, nor do I have the time or energy to say or write anything at all. So I don't think I will.

Call me a quitter, I don't care.

Sigh,

M
    ~M o s a i K~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast