+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bios

Bios

I hate how the bios say nothing about the girls, they just list information about the country they are from. If they wanted that information out there they could put a cultural link up for people to click on, instead of it taking over the biographical information of the 'contestants'.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I agree, especially because several girls are from same country, so we just get same info for all. I would be interested to know more about the girls themselves, now it is just like they are labeled by country only, as if they had no personality.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Fox has really skimped on their website for JM2. At least last time there was a picture gallery of all the girl's individual pictures. Now it's just a few badly taken shots.

Yes! That really bothered me too. Heck, why even use the girls' names on the show? Just call them Miss Sweden 2, or something, since Fox seems intent on their nationalities being their only defining characteristics.

Fox has lousy websites, which is too bad because they usually setup the shell of good stuff. For example, on Temptation Island, they never updated it after the initial pics and information.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Yes, the web site is nearly useless at providing any information about the women.

So I don't think that I'll really learn their names or have any strong opinions on the women until there are 6 or fewer left.

All I can say is thank God to John and the Fort for providing the best info available

+ Reply to Thread