+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ignorant Comments from the Ladies of JM2

I don't think the European women said anything worse or more stereotypical than American's would say about other nations.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think Paul was a little stunned by their nightly drinking and carousing until all hours.
    If he was, he needs his Aussie card revoked.

K

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    That's exactly the impression I got of these women. I think Paul was a little stunned by their nightly drinking and carousing until all hours. You think they would have picked up on the notion that getting up at 7:30 a.m. for breakfast at 8:00 is something that is going to be a standard at this house.
    Also, the reaction when they are told about eliminations (in previews for next week) the way the women reacted to that news. It cracks me up that they think they have signed up for a vacation to live the life of the rich and glamorous for a month.
    I also loved there reaction when they said someone will be eliminated. They acted like it was the end of the world or something.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    During the first episode alone thie girls of JM2 had many ignorant comments about americans, texas, and cowboys. Their lines were almost as bad as some of Jessica Simpsons'. Some of my favorites included (not exact):

*We will live on a ranch and eat ranch dressing
    *What is a rodeo? It is a festival of horses
    *Texas is just filled with small towns where everyone knows each other.

If you would like to add your own or comment on these please feel free to do so.

Love that list, however, you got the one about Texas wrong. She actually said:

"Texas is just filled with small Villages where everyone knows each other."

Remember they got alot of villages over there in the Old World

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Hi Teeny,

Palio is Italian for "horserace" ...the Italian version of the Kentucky derby? Or perhaps even loosely to "rodeo"? An Italian festival of horses if you will? LOL

Yes, Daddio, that is why I used that example! I remembered trying to describe Palio on a postcard to friends back home, where I am sure I did as little justice to it as these JM2 girls did for describing a rodeo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12