+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How did they pull it off?

Anybody arguing that some of these girls might have heard of Joe Millionaire 1 would argue that they might have heard about it through the internet, not from TV.

Such a person would also argue that they did not need to be actively involved in discussing the show in any type of forum such as this, but could merely hear the name and the premise of the first show in passing, and remember it when casting for a show with a similar "initial premise". By "initial premise" I mean the fact that a certain number of women will try to win the the heart of one seemingly rich man, in an American TV show. Such a person would then argue that a girl that had read JM1 info on the internet need not know the real name of the American TV show she is casting for, nor the ultimate premise (the man is very rich), to guess which direction the show would be headed in.

What a pain in the rear such a person would be though! Just watch the show and enjoy it! (This last part is directed entirely at such a person, myself.)
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

FORT Newbie
    To give you perspective, I live in Finland and we're watching the JM1 right now. So we're running about a year or so late on all the American/other European shows.

I'm not sure what season is on the Bold & Beautiful but Amber is back from rehab and that nanny daughter of that evil woman (who's name I can't remember) is trying to steel Rick from her LOL So we at least are a bit further than -89 episodes...

LG.
    so, do you get to see Joe Millionaire 2 at the same time, or just the first season now and maybe the one that is airing in the US now later, Cupcake? Thanks for the insights. Can't help with the soaps, never see daytime tv.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=LG.]so, do you get to see Joe Millionaire 2 at the same time, or just the first season now and maybe the one that is airing in the US now later, Cupcake? [QUOTE]

Hey LG!
    We only get JM 1 right now, will prolly get JM 2 next year or something. At least that's the way it goes with Survivors etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12