+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 10/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I missed the show :crying:

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    I can't believe I missed the first episode for a horribly lame MNF game. Augh. Must tune in tonight and get caught up - everyone's posts have me hooked already.

I missed it because dumby me thought it was on at 9:00. uuggghhhh!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick
    Perhaps they were selected not only because they are unfamiliar with Joe Millionaire, but also completely unfamiliar with Reality TV in general.
    The Netherlands is the birthplace of Big Brother so getting kicked off of a reality TV show is not a new concept for these girls.

Quote Originally Posted by DressageRider
    I missed it because dumby me thought it was on at 9:00. uuggghhhh!!!!
    Aren't they showing it again tonight? At 9? Or is it a new one? I don't think it's new, though, because I thought in the previews for the next one "next week" was mentioned. So I think Fox is rebroadcasting the opening episode tonight.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Aren't they showing it again tonight? At 9? Or is it a new one? I don't think it's new, though, because I thought in the previews for the next one "next week" was mentioned. So I think Fox is rebroadcasting the opening episode tonight.
    They have the world series on tonite Lucy. Baseball will be finished by the end of the week. So I believe (or so I have heard on this board) that beginning next week they will show two new episodes a week (ala Paradise Hotel) on Monday & Tuesday nights.
    Last edited by Daddio; 10-21-2003 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    They have the world series on tonite Lucy. Baseball will be finished by the end of the week so I believe (or so I have heard on this board) that beginning next week they will show two new episodes a week (ala Paradise Hotel) on Monday & Tuesday nights.
    Well, I'm glad I caught it last night then. Poo on baseball! (which IMO is the world's slowest game, and the only time I could endure watching it I was stoned*, so the game was moving at exactly the right speed for me. Not that I do that sort of thing anymore, of course.)

*Disclaimer: Kids! Drugs are bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy

Thank you!!! YAY!!! now I can watch it.

Did anyone notice how they all took their purses with them when they went out front to meet David? Smoking at the table? That is something you wouldn't see in the good ole USA. And some of their clothes looked like something I'd be cleaning the house in. EEWWW

LG.
    Fox announced that it was re-broadcasting the premier episode of Skin on Friday night, which may be the nextwork's only non-baseball night until next Monday, when the new episodes of both Joe Millionaire and Skin will air. I did not see anything about a re-broadcast of Joe Millionaire, but if last season (and Fox' treatment of Paradise Hotel) is any indication, we'll see pretty much all of last night's episode in a recap at the start of next week's show.

Oooh, and I like baseball. My tv is stuck on Fox for another straight week.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Did anybody catch the Amazing Race-like Visa (I think it was Visa) commercial? They had to get from one side of the country to the other without using a credit card or checks and something else, and all but one of the "contestants" used Visa's check card. The other one was last seen in an Amish horse-drawn carriage.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia23
    As a European living in the States I have to say that I really enjoyed the show tonight. I know the girls came accross as a pack of drunken tramps but it's because the two cultures are so different. Many European girls exude a different kind of confidence to American girls. They can come accross as vey brash but that is mainly because on the whole they very confident in a very sexual way. This is especialy true of most of the countires these girls come from as promiscuity is seen as normal rather than something to be slightly/very ashamed of.
    I liked these girl a lot. Americans: this is what nothern european girls act like when they go south on vacation. It's a tradition. Sort of like spring break. I never did it, but I know girls who did it, and they are not bad people by any means. They're just there to have fun. And I wouldn't call in promiscuity. What excatly is wrong with having sex?? Someone explain this to me, please.

+ Reply to Thread