+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 10/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

OMG...someone (didn't see who) is going to TX to live at the ranch and eat ranch dressing? Oh boy, smart bunch this is.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    how was tonight's show, i forgot to watch it because hockey was on?

This is going to be fun.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I think that they have a picture of the Clampetts, rather than Clint Eastwood when they think of a cowboy.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

this guy appears to be pretty shy?

i am already turned off at the fact that this punk was crying on the previews of the upcoming episodes (it hurts him to deceive the women)

i am truly convinced now that "crying" must be in the contracts of all reality show contestants...maybe there's a monetary incentive per tear (Bunky from BB2 must be rich)

that swedish girl i can see will get lots of camera time

I like him a lot better than any of the women ... I hope he chooses the horse!

Being from Oklahoma myself, it hacked me off when they were making fun of cowboys. And the only thing wrong when they said "We're European" was that they left off "Trash". (NOTE: I am referring to this group of people ONLY.) None of them I saw today were keepers. I hope I'm proved wrong, but the whole attitude when it was announced that he's a cowboy just settled it for me. Then, add 80 mil into the mix and all of a sudden he's good enough for them. Not. Every one of them looks like they've been rode hard and put up wet, as my dh says. Could it be the late nights with the open (FREE) bar, and the 'early morning' whine? I'm not so sure this one will work, as I'm about to write it off already. One spoiled princess is enough, but 14 of them is overkill.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Maybe I am easily entertained, but I really enjoyed it! I am still laughing. That was too funny! I can't wait until tomorrow night.

The new Joe seems like such a nice guy. I mentally called him the "Horse Whisperer" when I saw him with the horses. I have a soft spot for guys who love animals.

The women crack me up. Those ladies sure like to party.

Hostess: The guy is a cowboy.

Women: Ugh! Yuck! We speeet on cowboys!

Hostess: A cowboy who is worth $80 million.

Women: We are cowgirls!

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    I really like david

I love how he kept calling Paul "Sir". He seems nice through and through, and so far I hope he ends up alone at the end.

On a funny note, it looks like they have an invisible hostess again. Why bother?

That "sir" habit is going to be tough to break. I know from experience. I call people sir and ma'am without even realizing it. My father did a good job of making it an automatic response for me when I was a kid. I'll bet David's father did, too.

I forgot it was on tonight... drat! Thanks for the comments here though, I don't feel that out of the loop.

Oh heavens. Not only is he stupid, but he's a weeper.

*sigh*

At least he seems pretty sweet. Gotta give him that. And the horse is the star, as far as I'm concerned. Great horse.

+ Reply to Thread