+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: The New Host, Samatha

  1. #11
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain
    Posts
    4,570
    I think Samantha already has more face time in this one episode than Alex did the whole season ... !
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  2. #12
    raspberrytea
    Guest
    Just out of curiosity, does anybody know, is Alex the first host/hostess of a Reality TV show to be replaced (whether it be because they quit or were fired) after the first season of a show?
    Have you forgoten Anderson Cooper alredy and the great injustice of celebrity mole? Damn You ABC and Ahmad Rashad.

  3. #13
    Wenders
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Just out of curiosity, does anybody know, is Alex the first host/hostess of a Reality TV show to be replaced (whether it be because they quit or were fired) after the first season of a show?

    I cannot recall any off of the top of my head but there are so many shows and so many hosts.
    Didn't the first American Idol have 2 hosts? And the second version only had 1. Can't think of the other guy's name...something like dingleberry.

  4. #14
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    32,752
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberrytea
    Have you forgoten Anderson Cooper alredy and the great injustice of celebrity mole? Damn You ABC and Ahmad Rashad.
    Anderson lasted two seasons of The Mole, plus, I thought it was his decision to leave as he has gone to CNN.

    I think they showed last seaosn that this show does not need a host.
    I'm surprised they bothered to get anyone to do it this seaosn.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  5. #15
    FORT Fan Spad1918's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    Didn't the first American Idol have 2 hosts? And the second version only had 1. Can't think of the other guy's name...something like dingleberry.

    It was Brian "The Dunk" Dunkleman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.