+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Joe Millionaire Commercials

Joe Millionaire Commercials

I just saw a commercial about some of the girls and the labels were not pretty! I wonder if they're already skewing it toward someone in particular.
    German, Italian, Swede ... and among the labels were gold-digger. I can't remember the others, so I'm watching for the commercial again.

This should be fun, I like the commercial where one of them says "I heard that."
    MEE-OWWW.

However, if I have to hear Lina's whiny voice proclaim "He's ri-ich" one more time I will shoot my tv. I hope she's gone the first elimination, I already can't stand her.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

hey mom,
    Did you by chance see which one from Germany is the evil one? Heard something about that, but was in the wrong room to see which one they were talking about ..
    One good turn gets most of the blankets.

No, I kept watching and they didn't show that particular commercial again.
    I was hoping someone else may have caught it and can fill in the blanks.
    Cat, maybe??? Don't think it was Jerusa or Johanna.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    hey mom,
    Did you by chance see which one from Germany is the evil one? Heard something about that, but was in the wrong room to see which one they were talking about ..
    What it appears to be is that Kat from Germany has quite a connection with David, however, it also alludes to the fact that she's the "outsider" for this show and the girls pretty much hate her. Much like the much-hated LeeAnn (Bachelor). THey also show her having a breakdown causing David to have a breakdown. It's going to be a bumpy ride on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    What it appears to be is that Kat from Germany has quite a connection with David, however, it also alludes to the fact that she's the "outsider" for this show and the girls pretty much hate her. Much like the much-hated LeeAnn (Bachelor). THey also show her having a breakdown causing David to have a breakdown. It's going to be a bumpy ride on this show.
    Don't we watch it for the bumpy ride? If it was all flowers and sunshine, the ratings would suck!!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Don't we watch it for the bumpy ride? If it was all flowers and sunshine, the ratings would suck!!!!
    Exactly, train wrecks and bumpy rides is what we live for around here. I think I am going to enjoy this one better than The Bachelor.

+ Reply to Thread