+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pictures of the Ladies - Lina, Linda, Olinda

I'm leaning more towards Alyssa. At first I thought she was trying too hard to win Dave over because, well, she's so weird! But I think she's just naturally quirky in a cute, jovial kind of way.

Posts deleted.

This is a TV show discussion forum. if you want to air your views on the history of communism in Eastern Europe, or the apparent physical differences between the inhabitants of certain nations of the world, please take it to the current events forum. Oh, and on the last one, just take it elsewhere.

This forum is for discussion of the show. John gave a nice hint earlier. Stay on topic please. Thank you.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

now if you kids can't play nice I will lock this thread. BEHAVE!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234