+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of the Ladies - Lina, Linda, Olinda

That's a real bad pic of Lina. I think she's two-faced (sometimes hot, sometimes not). Anyways, she's a keeper just for her line:

"now for the best part, He's rich".

I love that line. I can't get it out of my head, nor do I want to. You go girl!

As for Olinda (which means Old Linda), she's older than dirt! She has to be liing about her age. I'd wager that she's at least 45, and she didn't look good when she was 25!

Quote Originally Posted by VectorWega
    That's a real bad pic of Lina. I think she's two-faced (sometimes hot, sometimes not). Anyways, she's a keeper just for her line:

"now for the best part, He's rich".

I love that line. I can't get it out of my head, nor do I want to. You go girl!

As for Olinda (which means Old Linda), she's older than dirt! She has to be liing about her age. I'd wager that she's at least 45, and she didn't look good when she was 25!

I vote for Linda (not Old Linda) right now anyway. As for Olinda-someone else said, "she's been rode hard and put away wet". Then I think she dried and shriveled up! Ewwww!!

Quote Originally Posted by thais
    Do you really think that a Polish girl would look that different from a German one that you could actually guess !?!?!?? Europe is tiny and we are not inbred, except maybe some islands, but overall, stop measuring people's cheekbones, distance b/w the nose and the upper lip etc.. cause it won't get you too far. Oh also, we do shave and do have a very good hygiene, including Eastern Europe, shocking isn't it?!?

a Frenchie that lived in the US long enough to get fed up with your "ethnic" crap

Hehe, I'm with you thais... But hey, let the people have some fun.
    When I go back to Europe I always have to explain to my friends that NO, not ALL Americans are fat, not ALL of them are ignorant, and some of them can even cook. So much for stereotyping...

BTW... Don't like Old Linda either...

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Sure Olinda is 25. Ok I'm 25 too

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Yeah and in last night's show she looked about the same age as Debbie Harry as well. LOL

I didnt like Olinda at all and hope that she is gone quick. She sure did get a lot of face time.
    She looks more like an older Baby Spice of the Spice Girls!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by thais
    Linda would be my pick. She's simply gorgeous.
    btw Americans, please stop with your racial, ethnic profiling, you are always so freaking wrong and full of prejudices. Do you really think that a Polish girl would look that different from a German one that you could actually guess !?!?!?? Europe is tiny and we are not inbred, except maybe some islands, but overall, stop measuring people's cheekbones, distance b/w the nose and the upper lip etc.. cause it won't get you too far. Oh also, we do shave and do have a very good hygiene, including Eastern Europe, shocking isn't it?!?

a Frenchie that lived in the US long enough to get fed up with your "ethnic" crap
    Linda is gorgeous... she looks better in person though. Karolina is beautiful as well... they are great friends.

It looks ot me Dave might get tired of Lina's questioning tonight. Let's hope he keeps her on, I've always ahd a thing for cold women.

FORT Regular
    Linda is my pick! She has one of the best smiles I have ever seen and seems to be more down to earth than many of the other girls.

I would go out with her in a second. Maybe I should plan a trip to the Czech Republic.

Is Olinda the one that smokes during breakfast while wearing the dark sunglasses?

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick
    Is Olinda the one that smokes during breakfast while wearing the dark sunglasses?
    yep!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast