+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will Alex, the ""host"" be Back?

Alex is.... a host?

Well, how sad then, that they did that to her. She looks really bad being left in for 2 seconds an episode. They should have cut her completely or let her share equal face time with Paul. Yes, I loved Paul more, but this was awful.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I thought Alex and this woman was the same person. One of them was trying out for a spot on The View and it was mentioned that she had appeared on Joe Millionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    In the previews, it's this girl:

who is explaining that David is worth millions... so I don't know, maybe she'll come close to a host?

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Maybe they think the girls will open up better to another woman than to Paul? Or maybe she is to be their pal like Paul is the bachelor's pal?
    Dag, LOVE the avatar!! Woo-hoo CUBBIES.

Okay, I don't think the girls will open up to this chick at all. I believe this is why they did not show Alex after the first show; she didn't work out according to plan. Women, in general, feel more comfortable around men who would be more susceptible to their wiles. I believe these women would probably talk more to Paul because he's his butler and they believe they could get the scoop on the cowboy.

On Hiatus
    By the way, I had The View on the telly the other day (in the background, don't go thinking I watch such stuff...) and Alex talked a bit about her mistakes in leaving Trading Spaces, and why she decided not to do Joe M. again. She didn't sound bitter that she didn't get much facetime on Joe M., but she could be acting that way.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    I had The View on the telly the other day and Alex talked why she decided not to do Joe M. again.
    Ha ha ha. Oh yeah Alex. I am sure that they were beating your door down to be back on the show for the new season. Of course they did. (uh-huh)

That sounds like the old saving face equivalent of "Yes he may of broken-up with me but then he realized his mistake and he asked me out again. But I said no". Sure, sure, sure. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Just out of idle curiosity ... what were her reasons???
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I don't know who all is being considered for the job opening. The few people that I have seen have been very scary like Michael Jackson's niece who stood up and grabbed her crotch as a tribute to her uncle and Carly Phillips who looks like she is regaining weight. They make Alex seem like the only normal applicant.

They even considered the daughter from Who Wants to Marry My Dad that landed a soap opera role on Passions.

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    By the way, I had The View on the telly the other day (in the background, don't go thinking I watch such stuff...) and Alex talked a bit about her mistakes in leaving Trading Spaces, and why she decided not to do Joe M. again. She didn't sound bitter that she didn't get much facetime on Joe M., but she could be acting that way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123