+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: David Smith, the next Joe Millionaire

David Smith, the next Joe Millionaire

Fox has confirmed that the next guy to play "Joe Millionaire" will be David Smith, a 24-year old rodeo cowboy from Texas, who "earns just $11,000 per year."

The show will feature 14 international women who haven't seen the first Joe Millionaire, and the show has been shot on location in Italy.

Joe Millionaire II premieres Monday, October 20, at 8pm Eastern.

David is a graduate of Wharton County Junior College. He is from Bellville, TX.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    He reminds me of Woody Harrelson when he appeared on Will & Grace.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

LG.
    he's a rodeo clown? Someone who has angry bulls and other livestock chase HIM so the real cowboys can limp out of the arena before getting gored. OMG.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    he's a rodeo clown? Someone who has angry bulls and other livestock chase HIM so the real cowboys can limp out of the arena before getting gored. OMG.
    Ouch! Then I guess it won't be too hard on him to have all those women chasing him.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

No, he's a rodeo cowboy, not a clown...

Quote Originally Posted by John
    No, he's a rodeo cowboy, not a clown...
    You're POSITIVE he's not a clown? lol

LG.
    ooh, my bad. Do you think that was a premonition that I misread "cowboy" as "clown" before this show even premiers? Sorry Dave. Ok, how bad of a cowboy does one need to be to only earn $11k? Methinks he should go work at some ranch somewhere where he could be a cowboy and earn some more frank and beans money.

Ooooh, I've got a cowboy pic for everyone.

Wait, I need to upload it.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    [IMG]images/img/cowboy.jpg[/IMG]

Ouch!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast