+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: David Smith, the next Joe Millionaire

I think it's sad that they showed him saying he didn't want any buckle bunnies ... then they provide him with these women.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    These girls act like a bunch of alcoholic tramps. I really feel sorry for him if he's really looking for love. Ya' know the song, "I'm looking for love in all the wrong places?" Maybe he should have stayed in the good old USA!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

AnnaAnnaAnnaAnnaAnnaNicole,she 's so outrageous!

Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    These girls act like a bunch of alcoholic tramps. I really feel sorry for him if he's really looking for love. Ya' know the song, "I'm looking for love in all the wrong places?" Maybe he should have stayed in the good old USA!
    Don't forget, they do edit the show. They may show a lot of the girls drinking, saying stupid things, and griping before getting out of bed, but what do they do for the other 24 hours? If I had a camera on you all day, I guarantee you'd eventually say something stupid you would come to regret. Anyway, yes David looks like he's falling for one of these girls. The dark haired model (forget her name), he can't even look her in the eye half the time. She is beautiful, but she also said if she met him on the street she would never even look at him. He would need an awful lot of luck, a miracle, and a complete turnaround of his shy behavior to get her to fall in love with him. I feel sorry for him, I wonder what some of these girls will put him through when they find out. He's such a cutie-pie, I don't want those greedy chicks to stomp all over him once they find out. I wonder why they picked someone so shy to be Joe, its almost cruel. I think it might be because they're trying to find a European Anna Nicole Smith, who'll marry the totally mismatched Texas (billionaire) millionaire.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567