+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: David Smith, the next Joe Millionaire

I saw David on Extra today, he looked cuter then he did in the pictures. His voice bugs me a little though.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I saw David on Extra today, he looked cuter then he did in the pictures. His voice bugs me a little though.
    Yes, saw him too. He talks slow, which I'm not sure is part Southern accent or uneasiness with public speaking (sure hope not!). I'm doubting the $11,000/yr..I bet he models somewhere to supplement his income.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I'm doubting the $11,000/yr..I bet he models somewhere to supplement his income.
    Yep, just like it came out in Joe Millionaire I about Evan and his carreer modeling underwear or grrranimals or whatever it was.

I think a person could make more that 11K a year on welfare.

How exactly does FOX find all of these goodlooking yet financially challenged guys?

Hmmm. I wonder if they are in cahoots with the IRS and say "Give us the names and numbers of all the single white males between the ages of 25-30 who filed a tax return for less than 15K last year...

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I think it's funny as heck they got a cowboy for this series. I can just imagine Fox, watching the premiere of the first Joe Millionaire, saying "whatever you do, get someone who knows how to ride a frickin' horse!"
    ROFLMAO.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I'm still scarred from watching all those women pretend like he could ride all the while thinking - it doesn't matter if he's a d-o-r-k He's R-I-C-H.

I hope they will coach this one better before they let him loose . Women ask hard questions like
    "what do you do ?" and what's your middle name ?
    Evan couldn't quite answer those ones.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Evan was as dumb as a box of rocks. They would really have to search a long time to find someone else as stupid as him.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

I think like Evan, they are not being honest about the salary..
    You can't even live on 11k a year.. did it say anywhere if he still lives with his parents??

He should look into being a clown, I heard they make good $$ due to the hazards of the job.

((( Hello everyone, good to see you! )

Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    Evan was as dumb as a box of rocks. They would really have to search a long time to find someone else as stupid as him.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I thought Angelina had lost her mind when she married Billy Bob. That was even prior to me finding out about her official records from various mental institutions and her Barbara Walters interview. Angelina explained it by saying that it was all about the non-stop sex. At least he distracted her from her brother.

The old Bob seems to only date and marry beautiful women. I did enjoy him in Monster's Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    I always wonder how someone like Billy-Bob Thornton gets married like 5 times and Angelina Jolie is one of them on top of it! AND she wants to reproduce with the guy and wear a vial of his blood around her neck! I guess sometimes beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

It was mentioned that he was living in a trailer in Texas prior to the show.

He told EXTRA that he did not model or act prior to the show. I did not have a hard time believing him.

I think he makes Evan and the Clampetts look like Rhode Scholars.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    I think like Evan, they are not being honest about the salary..
    You can't even live on 11k a year.. did it say anywhere if he still lives with his parents??

He should look into being a clown, I heard they make good $$ due to the hazards of the job.

((( Hello everyone, good to see you! )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast