+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: David Smith, the next Joe Millionaire

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar

But a cowboy hat with a tux? Isn't that a fashion faux-pas?
    But, but, he is a cowboy from Texas! And hey, my father in law (from Texas) wears his cowboy boots with any kind of attire. He has his better boots for nicer occasions I am sure Joe here has a hat for every occasion. Besides he is balding it seems and he probably is self conscious about the fact, hat helps.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

LG...great pic.

He does look like a younger version of Woody Harrelson.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Is he wearing a hat in every single picture? Sure he's a cowboy, but as a millionaire he'd be expected to take off his hat indoors. Wonder if he's bald or something.
    is it possible he is hiding some male pattern baldness?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

stuck in Reality Land addicted2rltytv's Avatar
    The picture cali posted, looks like Woody in the movie 'The Cowboy Way'.

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    man oh man, I hope this guy can carry on a conversation better than the last idiot did. the one good thing is the butler is back again this year.!!!!
    Yeah and he better have better naswers for the women when they start asking about his family and all about his childhood. Evan Marriot was a bumbling fool

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Is he wearing a hat in every single picture? Sure he's a cowboy, but as a millionaire he'd be expected to take off his hat indoors. Wonder if he's bald or something.
    Yes, just like Mr. Country Stud Muffin - Kenny Chesney. He is as bald as a cue-ball and that is why that cowboy never takes off his hat.

Disclaimer: Please no hate mail posts from angry Kenny Chesney fans. I think he is a GREAT performer. I was simply saying that he is bald. Just like Michael Stipe (REM), the singer from AC/DC, Klaus Mein (Scorpions), David Lee Roth, Darius Rucker, Garth Brooks, Moby, Paul Simon, Isaac Hayes (Shut your Mouth - Hey I'm just talking bout Shaft!)

The list goes on and on, they are all great bald performers and at least they dont wear bad tupees.

I think it's funny as heck they got a cowboy for this series. I can just imagine Fox, watching the premiere of the first Joe Millionaire, saying "whatever you do, get someone who knows how to ride a frickin' horse!"

I can't see how the ladies will find this guy too appealing, but then, I didn't think anyone would be that impressed with Evan Marriott, Alex Michel or Rob Campos.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I can't see how the ladies will find this guy too appealing, but then, I didn't think anyone would be that impressed with Evan Marriott, Alex Michel or Rob Campos.
    I always wonder how someone like Billy-Bob Thornton gets married like 5 times and Angelina Jolie is one of them on top of it! AND she wants to reproduce with the guy and wear a vial of his blood around her neck! I guess sometimes beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    11 grand? You can make more than that at Mickey D's as a career. That has got to be wrong , unless he does like 8 shows a year or something.
    (Thinks back to lazy Evan and what we figured out hourly rate was for a heavy machinery operator)
    Of course they picked a cowboy since all the girls are coming from Europe. Isn't that the stereotypical Texan ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast