+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 'Joe Millionaire' Set for Oct. 20 Bow on Fox

Paul's back, and I don't think it'll be the exact same twist - it'll be something different.

Joe Millionaire 2

Joe Millionaire 2: Secrets Revealed!
    Tuesday September 16, 2003

Since the announcement that Joe Millionaire 2 would debut October 20th, everyone has been asking the same question: How can the Fox network possibly fool another bunch of women into believing the man they think is a millionaire actually is not a millionaire at all? Skeptics said that with the popularity of the first show, there was not one woman alive who would fall for the same stunt twice.

Unless, of course, the stunt was changed.

In the first Joe Millionaire, the group of women competing on the show thought the man they were trying to impress was a multi-millionaire. The twist, of course, was that Mr. Joe Millionaire was actually Mr. Joe-No Money-At-All, Evan Marriott. The millions, however, did come in the form of viewers, and Fox had a hit on their hands--and needed a sequel.

Unable to use the same formula, Fox was forced to come up with a brand new hook - and Star has discovered the "shocking twist," - that Joe Millionaire is going to be Jane Millionaire!

And that's not the only twist. While Jane - whose identity is being kept top secret even from many of the show's staffers - must choose between more than a dozen guys at a Men's Only dude ranch, she has no idea that most of her potential mates are actually gay! To win the money, she has to pick the man who will want her, too.

Kept under wraps at Fox with the title Who Will She Choose? the new show creates the following challenge: If Jane chooses one of the straight guys among the posse of gay men, she gets the money. If one of the gay men gets her to pick them, the money goes to him. Stay tuned! -

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/en...372440005.html

Hmmm, complete BMB ripoff. I really hope they're wrong.

On Hiatus

Joe II???

A question that probably doesn't belong here but I'm gonna ask it here anyway and you can move it wherever...

Doesn't Joe II (along with a handful of other shows but this is the one I watch so I'm asking about it...) start within a month? And there's a sneak preview on Friday...when's the board/forum (I never get those right...) going to open on it?

Jus' wonderin'.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    A question that probably doesn't belong here but I'm gonna ask it here anyway and you can move it wherever...

Doesn't Joe II (along with a handful of other shows but this is the one I watch so I'm asking about it...) start within a month? And there's a sneak preview on Friday...when's the board/forum (I never get those right...) going to open on it?

Jus' wonderin'.
    You're a month ahead of yourself, Angie. JM2 doesn't start until October 20, and the preview is October 19.

The forum will be set up usually around 2 weeks before the show, but it really depends on how much pre-show press there is to populate it.

i thought there was going to be some sort of sneak preview thing thrown in between one of the shows tonight on fox?
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

On Hiatus
    Holy cow. I AM way ahead of myself. Maybe I'm just getting preview overload.

And huzzah for a preview on my birthday. I probably won't have anything better to do.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by broken_pryncess
    i thought there was going to be some sort of sneak preview thing thrown in between one of the shows tonight on fox?
    That's what I thought, too.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Did anyone see the preview yet?

FORT Fanatic
    Yeah, it's the exact same twist, with a guy as well, only this time it features women from around the world.

It has to be fake..no one would fall for it again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast