+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 'Joe Millionaire' Set for Oct. 20 Bow on Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    I just hope they find a guy as delectable as the 1st "Joe Millionaire" this time around....I watched it only for the eye-candy last time
    How sad . . . I don't think Evan Marriott is good looking at all, but to each his own.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by levi_d
    How sad . . . I don't think Evan Marriott is good looking at all, but to each his own.
    Yep, to each his own.....he was a model before so I mustn't be the only one who thinks he's do-able

LG.
    OK, this thread is reminding me of one of my very favorite posts ever. Check out Phat32's post (about 8 posts down) in this thread: Fox Ponders Doing Another 'Joe Millionaire'

Still makes me laugh
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    The original had spirit?
    Of course it did fluff. Remember how Joe was such an upstanding and honest guy. Oh, and he knew how to ride a horse too. Quite a guy.

Then you had Heidi, she was just misunderstood. Sarah, who was so funny she could have you in stitches in no time...

Okay, the truth is, the best part was Evan's uncanny ability to nail people with the champagne cork.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    OK, this thread is reminding me of one of my very favorite posts ever. Check out Phat32's post (about 8 posts down) in this thread: Fox Ponders Doing Another 'Joe Millionaire'

Still makes me laugh
    That is screamingly funny! I don't know how I missed it! Phat

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.

Still makes me laugh
    Oh that is quite a HOOT ! Thanks for bring that back

Did anyone see Evan Marriott's role in "See Jane Date" on ABC Family? Very funny.

In the movies,the sequals are rarely as good as the originals.Will there be another Sarah and Evan woods incident?Will there be all the drama that first one had?Only time will tell.Here's very good question i would love to have answered.Since Toni has appeared on plenty of Fox's other reality shows,will she make an apperance in this one?Now that would be very interesting indeed.Would she be eliminated from the start or would the next Joe millionare just fall for her"bugging"specialty and keep her around for entertainment?Only time will tell.

'Joe Millionaire' Set for Oct. 20 Bow on Fox

'Joe Millionaire' Set for Oct. 20 Bow on Fox
    Thu Sep 4, 2:47 AM ET

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Joe Millionaire" is stepping in for "American Juniors" on Fox's fall schedule.

The second installment of the dating reality series, which topped the ratings last season, will air twice a week, adding a run at 8 p.m. Tuesdays to its originally scheduled 8 p.m. Monday berth for four weeks. "Joe Millionaire" will debut Oct. 20 in the Monday slot and Oct. 28 in its Tuesday period.

I don't get it.... How can the same "twist" work again?

I just hope they bring Paul back!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast