+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jersey Shore Season 6

Jersey Shore Season 6

The 6th and FINAL SEASON of Jersey Shore premiers Thursday October 4, 2012 @10pm.

On Thursday September 6, 2012 @6pm (right before the MTV Video Music Awards) MTV will air a Special called "GYM, TAN, LOOK BACK"!

It looks like the party's over for Snooki and company. But don't expect them to go out with anything less than a bang.

MTV has announced that the upcoming sixth season of Jersey Shore will be its last (after all, Snooki did just have a baby). But the cable network is treating fans to a blowout bash, starting with a first look at footage from the final season in a new special. Gym, Tan, Look Back -- yes, that's a take on the cast's trademark "Gym, Tanning, Laundry" lifestyle -- will air at 6 p.m. ET/PT on Sept. 6, right before the MTV Video Music Awards.

The cast also will be on the VMA red carpet to give interviews. And if you're still not ready to say arrivederci to Jerzdays, you can tune in to an all-day Shore marathon starting at 11 a.m. ET/PT leading up to the VMA pre-show at 7 p.m. ET/PT.

The sixth and final season premieres at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Oct. 4.

MTV's 'Jersey Shore' will end after sixth season
    Last edited by momrek06; 08-30-2012 at 02:53 PM.
    KAREN

Re: Jersey Shore Season 6

SEASON 6 SNEAK PEEK.

Jersey Shore Season 6 Trailer: The End of a GTL Era - The Hollywood Gossip

MTV recently announced that Jersey Shore is canceled after the coming sixth season, but that doesn't mean the gang won't go out with a GTL-filled bang.

It'll just be a more poignant one, given recent circumstances.

The Jersey Shore Season 6 trailer offers a sneak peek of the beginning of the end. What can we expect from the Seaside swan song?

Much of the final Jersey Shore season will clearly focus on Snooki's pregnancy as well as the new Situation, who returns from rehab a new, sober man.

Expect plenty of reminiscing as well. The teaser shows that the last summer takes on new meaning given the show's end and the gang's evolving lives.

Will l'il Lorenzo Dominic make an appearance? Will Pauly and Vinny finally declare their undying love for one another? What kind of drama will Mike start?

We'll all find out Thursday, October 4 on MTV.
    KAREN

Watched this tonight. I was bored out my mind.
    jucamer likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Is Snooki pregnant?? I don't think she mentioned it enough times.

They should focus more on Pauly and Vinny.
    NEPASue and scoot13 like this.

I liked sober Mike -- I hope he stays sober. At least the rest of the roommates seemed to respect it and weren't trying to get him to drink.

I could have done without the Ron-Sam fight at the bar....enough already.

Deena was just sad (and by that, I mean pathetic). Getting so weepy about having been separated from her boyfriend for two days? Did I imagine it or did she mention at one point that he works all the time, so she only gets to see him a couple of times a week anyway. I got the impression that she's never had a serious boyfriend, so she was behaving the way she thought she should.

Any bets on how long Vinnie's pledge to remain celibate lasts....?

I think Deena has been taking diet pills and is having some issues because of it.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Deena has become a HOT MESS. Getting arrested for public drunkness. Ugh.

Mike, I am liking this new Mike. Yeah for spending a summer on the JS and not drinking one drop of alcohol.

Snooki sure seems to have REINED it in BIG TIME. Which I am glad to see.

Jenni and Roger ugh. Although the news is that they have become engaged. So I hope its all good for her.

Ronnie and Sammi have matured FINALLY. Ron is so much calmer.

Paully and Vinny are the same good ole Paully and Vinny

I am enjoying this last season of the JS!
    KAREN

Deena is very clingy with the boyfriend. This must be her first serious relationship. I never understood the concept that being skunky drunk is fun. It's really not a good look on a woman. Heck it's not a good look on a man either. Just sad.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Deena is very clingy with the boyfriend. This must be her first serious relationship. I never understood the concept that being skunky drunk is fun. It's really not a good look on a woman. Heck it's not a good look on a man either. Just sad.
    To me, of all the housemates, Deena is the least appealing (physically and personality-wise) and most pathetic. And her 'drunk meatball' look just adds to her unattractiveness. She also seems not to be very bright --- so it doesn't surprise me that this is her first real boyfriend. That said, she does seem to be a sweet girl and not malicious, so I wish her well --- and I agree with you, MsDiva, that Deena is waaaaay too clingy and needy with her boyfriend, which is usually what scares these young, inexperienced guys away faster than anything. As an example, look how fast Mike "Situation" got turned off and changed his tune when his brand new girlfriend immediately started getting all possessive and began talking about marriage and babies. Mike, the commitment-phobe, was barely commiting to becoming a "couple" --- but unfortunately, he didn't make that clear to her -- and she apparently thought his "making it official" meant that he was offering her much more than that, but to everyone else (including us, the viewing public) it was pretty clear that he wasn't ready or interested in any kind of commitment like that.
    MsDiva2007 and NEPASue like this.

I am waiting for some fundamentalist preacher to say that Hurricane Sandy is God's response to MTV's The Jersey Shore
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast