+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jersey Shore Season 6

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Jersey Shore Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I am waiting for some fundamentalist preacher to say that Hurricane Sandy is God's response to MTV's The Jersey Shore
    Mmmmmm, yeah, the fundamentalists probably will, after they finish blaming the gay community for it. Speaking of hurricaine Sandy --- I'll bet that section of the Jersey Shore has been pretty decimated. I couldn't help but wonder, when watching the show this week, whether their cottages are even there anymore. Sad.

I read the house only received very minimal damage. I didn't hear anything about the Shore Store though.....

Catching up on dvr'd episodes. I like the season so far. Deena is an idiot. I just want to slap her...she is acting like a lovestruck teenager and the meatball thing is getting old. Sammi is so right about her clinginess & that she will chase the guy away...then again, he seems to really like her & his only complaint was the 4am phone calls. Glad her mother was stern with her about the drunk tank thing. Hope this teaches her a lesson. Glad to see Nicole do a complete 180 now that she is knocked up & Mike is doing fantastic with his sobriety. Hope he doesn't chase Paula away; not saying he should get married but, come on dude...you are thirty-something...time to give up the "playa" act before your johnson falls off.

There is a lot of footage of the Boardwalk with the carnival rides. Hard to believe the rollercoaster is in the ocean & that part will probably be closed off...not sure what can or will be rebuilt by the time summer comes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12