+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Jersey Shore Season 5

Jersey Shore Season 5

Starts tonight, January 5th @10pm on MTV

The cast of Jersey Shore has left their Italian Holiday behind them and jetted straight to Seaside Heights, anxious to get their GTL on. From working at the T-shirt shop to trips to their beloved Karma, it's summer in Seaside and they couldn't be happier to be back. But what happens in Florence doesn't always stay in Florence. There's unresolved business between Snooki and The Situation, which inevitably involves the rest of the house. Still, amidst all the drama, there's plenty of laughs and silly antics to be had. You can take the kids out of Jersey, but once you put them back, you never know what's going to happen!
    KAREN

Re: Jersey Shore Season 5

Did anyone watch?

They are BACKKKKKKK

Crazy screaming maniacs hahaha

Wow, Vinny, suffering with homesick-ness poor kid. Guess he is really missing his family.

Snooki drinking pickle juice, gag me.

They will be back working at the T-shirt store.

Previews make this season look wild!!!

Mike is still a BIG JERK.
    KAREN

I watched. I'm surprised Gianni (sp?) still stuck around.

Poor poor Mike .... wawawa no one likes him .... wawawa! I was hoping Vinny would come back for Pauly's birthday. Dena and Snooki continue to be hot messes. Barely wearing any underwear and hitting the night clubs and drinking drinking drinking no matter what time of day. Jenny seems pretty calm and where is Roger who Jenny dated back in Season 3? Ron and Sam have also calmed way down. I really barely saw Ron in last might's epi. Dena's hair ordeal .... gag me.

Anybody else have any thoughts?
    KAREN

I am not surprised snooki is pregnant. Poor baby maybe born with fetal alcohol syndrome.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Gag Me is right, momrek! Snooki will probably be up for 'Worst Mother of the Century' --- both during her pregnancy and afterward. The woman is in her late 20s, she's NOT a teenager! I hope she'll have the good sense to stop her drinking (or at least cut it way, way, way back), but even if she does, one can only imagine the harm the alcohol has already done to the fetus. I also hope her family will be very supportive and helpful, because Snooki is so self-indulgent, and self-involved, and irresponsible, (and did I mention immature?), that I just can't see her giving up any "me time" for her child. The only saving grace is Gionni, who I think is a much more rational, family oriented, and hopefully mature, person.

PS Although it may sound like I dislike Snooki, I don't ---- I'm just looking at her realistically. . .
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 03-04-2012 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Gag Me is right, momrek! Snooki will probably be up for 'Worst Mother of the Century' --- both during her pregnancy and afterward. The woman is in her late 20s, she's NOT a teenager! I hope she'll have the good sense to stop her drinking (or at least cut it way, way, way back), but even if she does, one can only imagine the harm the alcohol has already done to the fetus. I also hope her family will be very supportive and helpful, because Snooki is so self-indulgent, and self-involved, and irresponsible, (and did I mention immature?), that I just can't see her giving up any "me time" for her child. The only saving grace is Gionni, who I think is a much more rational, family oriented, and hopefully mature, person.

PS Although it may sound like I dislike Snooki, I don't ---- I'm just looking at her realistically. . .

How do we know she's been drinking while pregnant? The shows airing now were filmed last summer.

My only question is: who will take care of the baby while she is out filming next season, or will she strap it to her back when she is drinking & partying at Karma?

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    How do we know she's been drinking while pregnant? The shows airing now were filmed last summer.
    The only time she is not drinking is when she is passed out in her bed.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

She's also admitted that during the first month she was likely drinking/drunk/smoking. And she's a "role model"... sigh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast