+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3/24 Jersey Shore FINALE Discussion *spoilers*

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

3/24 Jersey Shore FINALE Discussion *spoilers*

It's the season finale of Jersey Shore, dudes!! Let's keep all the fist pumpin', roid ragin', douche baggin' action in this thread until the show airs in its entirety on the West Coast (2am Eastern).

Thanks and enjoy the show!!!
    Wake up and be awesome

Re: 3/24 Jersey Shore FINALE Discussion *spoilers*

...haha... what a response! I didn't watch it either. This show has nothing left to offer IMO.

Horrible season. And by the almost non existent replies on this show to any of the threads here it was obvious.

This was not Jersey Shore this was the Ron and Sam Show and it got a grade of F.

I am so disappointed.

I sure hope that when they go to Italy things change and they are back to ALL having fun.
    KAREN

I was so annoyed with this show! The entire season's been one long drunken mistake. I'm so very glad it's done. I'll probably tune in to see them in Italy, but I definitely won't be chomping at the bit for it.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I'll tune in. But not if its all about Sam and Ronnie. So completely over the two of them that I would really want both of them replaced. I thought Deena was such a breath of fresh air really. I love Jwoww, Snooks, Pauli D and Vinny but other than them...I think they should get newbies. The Situation is over. He was great the first season and then everything went down hill....he got way too big of an ego and now he just gets into everyones business. I couldn't believe what he was doing with Sam & Ron. Stay out of it!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I'll tune in. But not if its all about Sam and Ronnie. So completely over the two of them that I would really want both of them replaced. I thought Deena was such a breath of fresh air really. I love Jwoww, Snooks, Pauli D and Vinny but other than them...I think they should get newbies. The Situation is over. He was great the first season and then everything went down hill....he got way too big of an ego and now he just gets into everyones business. I couldn't believe what he was doing with Sam & Ron. Stay out of it!
    Ya, well, it is all about those two, once again, screaming and arguing and making up and hating each other over and over again.

Mike was great in S1&2, but I am done with him too. He was nothing but a complete and utter busy body through this whole Sam & Ron break-up. Not to mention that epi where he let Jwow's dogs out and they pooped and peed all over the house …

Deena, she started out sweet but ended up acting more like a big baby throughout the show …

I would love Vinny, Paulie, Snookie, Jwow and Sam to go to Italy … Mike, Ron and Deena can head back to the shore …
    KAREN

I wanted to watch last night buttttt college basketball won out. Italy will be a nice change of pace.

Ronnie is the biggest douchebag jerk ever! That is all.

+ Reply to Thread