+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3/17 Jersey Shore Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

3/17 Jersey Shore Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Please keep all discussion of Ron Ron's roid rage and Deena's adventures in the box in this thread until 2 am ED!T!

Deena's stuck-- head and knees, with her hindquarters hanging out-- in a box, literally.

Sammi and Ronnie, it is clear that you both missed the episode of Friends wherein Ross and Rachel were ON A BREAK!!!

Re: 3/17 Jersey Shore Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Vinny takes Snooki to a burger joint. And he's paying. And they have an awkward little talk about the people they bring home.

Ok, within the lens of the Jersey Shore, Snooki and Vinny are cute. And he admits that it could possibly happen. Please do it, we need a couple that isn't Sammi and Ronnie.

"All the guys are peer-pressuring me into getting my ears pierced." -Vinny, who, SPOILER ALERT has his ears pierced in the confessional.
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 03-17-2011 at 10:11 PM.

Vinny is looking for "the one flower in all the weeds" when Danielle shows up and according to one of her friends, "wants to go to their house tonight."

And Sammi and Ronnie hit the smush room. Naturally.

Wow. "I know I'm a grenade but you guys are fine as hell."

And then Pauly coins the atomic bomb, "I'm an old lady who likes to party."

Snooks: "I'm not anybody's last resort, I'm someone's first priority." Can Snooks have that talk with Sammi?
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 03-17-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Ronnie's mom sounds like she's a) 10 and b) hammered. Deena hands the phone off to JWoww, and JWoww gives it to Mike.... who proceeds to fill her in on what's happened between them since then.

I cannot stand Mike! He has nothing going on for him that would ensure him camera time so he gets into everyone elses' business. Sammi and Ronnie could have messed up their relationship without his help.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I cannot stand Mike! He has nothing going on for him that would ensure him camera time so he gets into everyone elses' business. Sammi and Ronnie could have messed up their relationship without his help.
    AMEN! He's jabbering like a parrot on speed.

OK, for as questionable as Sammi's actions may be... Ron was SO MUCH WORSE in Miami.

I think Mike is still nursing a bruised ego from the first season when Sammi blew him off for Ronnie...he's never wanted that relationship to really work out.

Sometimes I think I would watch a show just about Vinny & Pauly - they are so hilarious- I was rolling w/the Mario Brothers music and Deena's outfit -- Denimdenimdenim....denimdenimd enim.. ha

I was in such a state last night and watching this made me laugh and shake my head at the same time. This show is my escape from day to day stuff. Just love Vinny and Pauly D! They crack me up and remind me how precious youth is.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread