+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2/17 Jersey Shore Discussion

2/17 Jersey Shore Discussion

Please keep all steroid tears in this thread until 2 AM eastern.

Ronnie's crying on the roof deck. Sitch recommends getting over it, GTL, and Michael Bolton (his Dancing with the coStar, though not at that point).

Sam's talking to her mom. Who agrees that it's not a healthy relationship.

Ronnie is wearing a shirt which says "Kill your tv" when he goes to ask JWoww, Snooki, and Deena if they think she's coming back. All the girls say no, and that they would probably have left if they were Sammi.

Re: 2/17 Jersey Shore Discussion

Snooki and Deena stuff cake in Vinny's face, and the prank war commences, leading to Snooki freaking out when Pauly and Vinny hang Croco-dilly over the porch. Sitch informs Snooki, Vinny gets annoyed...

EW. MTV, I did not need the footage of a toilet clogged by Ronnie. Ew, ew, ew.
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 02-17-2011 at 10:21 PM.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Thanks for starting the thread, Missy. I'm DVRing it. Steroid tears.
    Wake up and be awesome

And now Ronnie, Snooki and Deena are at work, where Snooki needs to "go" while Ronnie occupies the toilet, crying his eyes out. This episode features more tears than an episode of the Bachelor.

After work, Ronnie calls (I assume) 1800-FLOWERS and places an order for two dozen flowers (12 for Sammi, 12 for her birthday-girl sister)... I'm guessing a dozen per day for three days... and he takes them up on the offer of chocolates, teddy bears and balloons. Jeebus.

Next, it's GTLHC (haircut) for the guys, to keep Mopey Ronnie out of the house. While the boys are away, the girls move all of Sammi's stuff down to their room in case she comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU View Post
    Thanks for starting the thread, Missy. I'm DVRing it. Steroid tears.
    Anytime! You may want to consider fast-forwarding when Vinny grabs the plunger...
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 02-17-2011 at 10:28 PM.

Predictably, Ron gets pissssssed that Sam's stuff is gone, the girls won't admit to moving it, they're taking Sam's side, insert crime against Ronnie-humanity here....

Ronnie: "You can't all of a sudden develop some girl code."

Ronnie: "Right now, I don't trust anyone in this house." Doesn't THAT sound familiar.

Ew. And there is not a working toilet in the Shore abode. A detail I am trying to strike from my memory, thanks to that shot of that one toilet bowl.

So Sam's sister calls to thank Ronnie for the flowers, Sam gets on the phone and Ronnie just freezes.

UGH, Ron tells Snooki that he'll get Sammi back (as in get back together with her, not seek revenge although maybe it was a double entendre for which I'm not giving him enough "credit") because "he gets what he wants."
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 02-17-2011 at 10:44 PM.

Deena's upset because she is drunk and feels like the rest of the house thinks she's a joke. RONNIE of all people gives her a pep talk, um, including telling her he's going to rip her teddy bear to pieces and offering her a burger. Suddenly, Ronnie is like a brother to her.

Snooki brings a guy home and heads for the Smush Room... with the guy who came to collect Vinny's girl a few weeks ago.

Deena tells Ronnie that they moved Sam's stuff, he tells her he wants to go home, and now Deena is trying to convince him to stay... DON'T DO IT, DEENA!
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 02-17-2011 at 10:59 PM.

FORT Regular

Snooki is just a home wrecker. The more and more the show goes on, i cant stand her. Always switching sides and acting like she's mature enough to give advice. Why the HELL would Ronnie take any advice from her? For anything?

She talks s*** to Sam in episode 1 and is now defending her. First she's friends with Ron and now she's bad mouthing him.

The only girl at this point I can somewhat stand was Sam. And a little of Jwoww. Snooki and Deena are a trainwreck. Embarassing.

I like the antics of the guys though. Pretty funny. They keep the show going.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 02-19-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Snooki running around looking for Crocadilly was entertaining.
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread