+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1/13 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

1/13 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Please keep all discussion of the gym, tanning, laundry and Sunday family dinners in this thread until 2 am EST.

Re: 1/13 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Could it be, the season's first stalker?

Sammi and Ronnie going to church? I'm shocked it didn't spontaneously combust upon their arrival.
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 01-13-2011 at 10:27 PM.

I always forget about this!

I do believe that is the first stalker.
    I also do believe that term backback is a new one to me at least.

Sammi is the world's biggest wet blanket. And Ronnie is maybe possibly starting to see the light.

Oh my lord, is she only now realizing that Snooki and Jwoww were telling her the truth in Miami??

"How could I love a guy who disrespects me so much?" Uh, I think that's what everyone else has been wondering for several months, mushbrain.

Holy previews, Sammi tries to apologize??
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 01-13-2011 at 11:00 PM.

Now I am wondering if the cast has NOT seen last season. Deena actually said something like "did you all have a fight or something in Miami" ... so I am guessing they may have been in Miami in the winter months and then came home and filmed this season right away in the summer months. Because I could not figure out as this season started that Sammi was still with Ronnie (if she had the opportunity to see Season 2).

Ya, Sammi and Ronnie went to church???

Sam and Ron do NOT belong together. Ron is a player. Period. Sam, I think is looking for a husband. Ron wants to play with his buddies and with the ladies.

I think the other house mates are getting comfortable with Deena and I think she is starting to fit in with them.

I think there is trouble brewing with Jenni and Tom.

Remember there will be an added show on Monday night!!! So set those dvr's!!!
    KAREN

FORT Fan

for those wondering if they saw the Miami season before this one aired-that's a NO. This season was filmed over the summer and the second season was filmed in the spring and aired from July 29-October 21. They were probably still in Seaside when the first few episodes aired and MTV never puts a television in these houses. The big fight over the anonymous letter wasn't aired until September 2, when they were most likel already out of the Seaside house
    Last edited by pretlitdev; 01-14-2011 at 07:02 AM. Reason: adding text

I think filming ended in Jersey slightly later than usual this year, because Mike only had a week to prepare for Dancing With The Stars which, if my memory serves me correctly, started airing on September 20th. The cast was definitely still at the house when the fight over the letter aired, though-- Labor Day was September 6th and that's usually a big "last weekend of summer" type thing. Labor Day was the first season's finale, too. I also think MTV may have permitted them to either watch the episodes as they aired or watch them at some point, because MTV aired the after-shows and they also have internet content, and I'd think they'd want the cast to see what aired so they could react accordingly.

FORT Newbie

the anniversary with tom thing really got on my nerves. if the anniversary was so important to him, wouldn't they have celebrated it the week before she left or something. they had only been in the house for a day or two. yes, she probably should have called, but still. i didn't see any flowers delivered from him.

sammi needs to be off this show. the "i'm not going to have fun with these people" comments annoyed me. why? why would you refuse to have fun with someone because they told you the truth. idiot.

pauly and vinny continue to be my favorites. pauly has these awesome one-liners that just crack me up.

oh, and in case anyone was curious: snooki has her own line of slippers.

In some ways it's kinda of "nice" that they hadn't seen the miami season while they were filming this season. In a very small way it keeps things "real". As real as anything can be on this show (like when you have security breaking up the Sammi JWoww fight versus anyone else).

Duh-ah

Did you see fans outside of their house, and following them on the boardwalk? It also looked like they shut down the park part of it, and only allowed the JS people in.

They have become too popular, how can there be a season 4?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast