+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1/6 Jersey Shore Premiere Discussion *Spoilers*

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

1/6 Jersey Shore Premiere Discussion *Spoilers*

*fist pump* It's T-Shirt time!!!

Please use this thread to discuss tonight's premiere episode of Jersey Shore.
    Wake up and be awesome

Re: 1/6 Jersey Shore Premiere Discussion *Spoilers*

Vinny and his shower caddy made my night.

The shower caddy was cute. The new girl is over the top (not that they all aren't). Sammi dishes out the sour puss to whomever dares to walk into her space. Can't stand the girl.

If Sammi and Ronnie were going to isolate why in the heck would they pick a room with 3 beds? If all is great in their world why the heck would they want to be in a room with someone who is hooking up with someone else every night and twice on Saturdays?
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Also, "Stick it in one of the jet holes and go to bed" was a classic line.

I feel bad for the Situation. It would suck on every level to be sharing a room with Sammi and Ronnie.

I'm disappointed! I didn't know there was going to be a show thread.

What a way to start the season off. I immensely dislike Sammi because of her attitude, but I admit when she laughed at the new girl, I was laughing right along with her.

Oh man this show is hilarious. Snooki's headband and the particular shade of orange of her skin in her PIs is just cracking me up.
    _(Moo!)

Last night's episode had a record 8.45 million viewers, and with a 4.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic, tied Grey's Anatomy and beat every other show on tv last night save Big Bang Theory.

Source

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4141441;

What a way to start the season off. I immensely dislike Sammi because of her attitude, but I admit when she laughed at the new girl, I was laughing right along with her.
    Sammi is a miserable waste of space. She is the most uninteresting boring cranky reality TV personality ever. They should have just thrown her off the cast and brought someone interesting in. Denna might have just been humoring her but Sammi gave her attitude right away.

I still dont see how they 'betrayed' her in Miami yet her boyfriend who was hooking up with other girls was there for her. She is just totally crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;4141707;
    I still dont see how they 'betrayed' her in Miami yet her boyfriend who was hooking up with other girls was there for her. She is just totally crazy.
    Exactly. Besides, if they had sat down with her and told her that Ronnie was messing around with other girls, she probably would have flipped out on them anyway!

All she did was pump everyone for information about him anyway. I'm not sure if Ronnie wants to be with her or he just doesn't know how to shake her. The girls are lucky that she no longer calls them "friends".

I hope Mike drives the two of them crazy with the women he hooks up with. I was surprised he didn't say something and try to get out of rooming with them.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast